𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Chapter 11:

Avni's POV

I head upstairs to my room. Aunty had given me a room beside Sohail. I was trying to fall asleep when I heard a person screaming, and I recognized that person as my best friend Zahra. I head out ofmy room and was kind of shocked hearing it coming from Sohail's room. I barge in and see Zahra on the bed, looking mad, like really mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I screamed.

I see Sohail rolling his eyes and then turning to me.

"Calm the fuck down and get OUT of my room. My baby is sleeping."

Zahra looked like she wanted to kill him. Same Zahra, right now, that's what I want to do. She is my best friend, I know she will never hurt me. So I decide to confront him. "Sohail are you fucking insane? You're with your ex a week before our wedding?"

"Firstly don't call her my ex. Secondly you and I will never be in love nor will you interfere in my life."

This mother fucker. I swear to god, I want his neck off his head. But Zahra, kicks him off the bed in a sudden and starts running out of the room holding my hand and dragging me with her. We reach downstairs and head to the kitchen, calming ourselves.

"Avi, it's not like it looks. I swear. I fainted out of anger and then this asshole he-"

"Shush,Zah, I know that motherfucker did something. I know you very well. I know it's not you. I'm not mad at you, I promise."

"I'm really lucky to have you in my life, Avi"

"I'm Im also luck-" Sohail walks in glaring at Zahra and me.

"Avni, I think you have something that belongs to me." Sohail tells glaring at me. After that he checks out Zahra up and down. He then holds Zahras' hand in a tight grip. Suddenly, Sohail's mom walks in and Sohail drops Zahras' hand, "Mere beta, Sohail, take Avni out for her wedding dress and stuff. Tell me,what all do you need?"

Sohail smirks and replies "I don't know what dress Avni wants, but I know that we both need 3 packets of condoms for the night, mom. I think we both need it right Avni?" He looks at Avni, up and down, smirking and says "And a wheelchair too."

Sohail's mom's eyes widen at his words and chokes on air. She looks at me, and I can feel my face turning red. I try to avoid her eyes, glaring to my skin.

"Yea ok beta. I'll transfer 2 lakh into your account . Um, buy all the things you want. Um, both of you can." His mom tells him, awkwardly and avoiding our eyes. She actually looks concerned for him. Zahra looks embarrassed. Sohail's mom takes her phone and transfers the money and leaves the kitchen. Zahra follows her out of the kitchen.

"Get ready, let's go shopping for your dress." Sohail said exiting the kitchen. I can still feel my face being red, embarrassed about the fact that he told his mom that he needed 2- wait no, 3 packets of condoms and a wheelchair. I exit the kitchen, going to my current room in his house to get ready.

___________________________

~An hour later~

I took a bath and got ready, wearing a red silk bodycon and high heels. I exit the room and see Sohail wearing a suit and talking on the phone acting like it is a big secret. As soon as he saw me, he quickly hung up the call. Like he is hiding something from me. Probably work related.

"Ready to go?" He says, tucking his hand in his pocket.

"Yes, let's go."

He walks in front of me, leading the way. We reach downstairs, and his mom sees us and walks up to us.