★SECOND CHANCES OC FORM★

PAST NAME(S)-- Asterkit, Asterpaw

CURRENT NAME: Asterwing

PREFIX MEANING: Aster for her dark fur, resembling a night sky.

SUFFIX MEANING: Wing for her dread and wanting to fly free to starclan to be with her loved ones.

GENDER AND AGE: 21 moon old she cat.

CLAN: Shadowclan.

RANK: warrior

FUTURE RANK: Warrior

DREAM RANK: Leader, Asterwing has always had a strong fascination to prove her loved ones and starclan that she can make them proud.

VOICE CLAIM: Charlie from hazbin hotel

FUR COLOURS: A midnight black colored she cat with a light hint of blue in her fur along with a bit of cream hints faded in her fur. She has darker rosettes and ticks on her fur with a black tail and a white tail tip. and a white muzzle. her paw pads, nose, and muzzle are all blackish gray. She has a single white front left paw.

FUR DESCRIPTION: sometimes slicked back due to her slipping into deep puddles or things like that, her entire tail fluffy and soft.

EYE COLOURS: Amber yellow eyes.

BUILD: an average cat size no bigger then most.

SCENT: Like fresh flowers or a marsh.

SCARRING: A scar on her side from a border clash.

WOUNDS: N/A

BASIC DESC: A dark Black-ish blue she cat with rosettes and spots, with cream colored markings and amber eyes.

PERSONALITY: This she cat is very quiet and awkward never wanting to talk, or when she does, has a hard time with focusing, she's more of a quiet keep to herself she cat, not enjoying much things in life. She's usually not wanting to talk because she's thinking about her past, even when some cats have told her to let it go she can't bring herself to.

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Disrespectful, Bad hunter, Judgmental, snappy, Grieving.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Helpful when needed, Good fighter, good with kits.

KITHOOD: as a kit, Asterwings mother left for her half clan father's never to be seen again. She was taken in by a young queen with one kit, Sagekit. the queens name was Ruffledberry and she was the kindest most giving cat. though Asterkit and Sagekit never interracted, Ruffledberry never scolded them. instead she let them make their own decisions. when trying to make friends with Sagekit one time, Sagekit led them out of camp purposely, then blamed it on Asterkit, landing her a moon of no kit playtime.

APPRENTICESHIP: after a moon of Sagekit and Asterkits apprenticeship Ruffledberry died to green cough, Asterpaw blamed herself for this because she didn't get to visit her often, and it was clear that Sagepaw blamed her as well, when she threatened to destroy her and ruin her place in the clan. most of Asterpaws apprenticeship was full of worry until she met Wing, a kittypet whom she fell in love with instantly.

WARRIORHOOD: Asterwings warriorhood was a flurry of emotions, just when she thoyght she was having kits, and told the clan, they were overjoyed, but not even a moon laterz she found out that she was infertile. devastated, she went to tell wing, only to find him dead in his nest. everyone was petrified and uspet. and when she announced that she was infertile, the clan didn't believe her, due to one single cat, sitting still and quiet amongst the others, Sagehollow. after finding out Sagehollow was the killer, she had to keep quiet in order for Sagehollow not to convince the clan she killed him.

PARENTS: Step mother; Ruffledberry (deceased) real mother; UNKNOWN real father; UNKNOWN

SIBLINGS: Step sister; Sagehollow

KITS: Infertile (N/A)

------------------------------------------------------------------

PAST NAME(S)-- Sagekit, Sagepaw

CURRENT NAME: Sagehollow

PREFIX MEANING: Sage for the liking she takes in plants and different nature related things.

SUFFIX MEANING: Hollow for her hollow and more keep it to herself personality.

GENDER AND AGE: 19 month old she cat.

CLAN: Shadowclan.

RANK: warrior

FUTURE RANK: Warrior

DREAM RANK: Medicine cat, Sagehollow has always been in awe with herbs, plants, and was usually nagging the past medicine cat as an apprentice, and is now jealous of the other medicine cats/medicine cat apprentices.

VOICE CLAIM:  Loona from helluva boss.

FUR COLOURS: A gray she cat with plants and twigs usually clinging to her pelt due to her messiness when outside. She has black stripes and a black muzzlez ears, tail, and paws she is a very big cat, and is also very fluffy. she has long sharp claws.

FUR DESCRIPTION: Her tail being almost bigger then her, and her fur is extremely soft unlike her. this makes it hard to disguise herself or ambush.

EYE COLOUR: dark green piercing eyes.

BUILD:  Extremely large, bigger then most warriors.

SCENT:  Like plants, such as sage or catmint.

SCARRING: scars on her face and pelt from previous battles.

WOUNDS: N/A

BASIC DESC:  A Grey cat with stripes and a completely black muzzle, tail, and paws and dark green eyes wich are flat, not carrying much emotion.

PERSONALITY: Self sofisticated, confident, quiet, mischievous, sneaky, and sly. never usually wanting to interact with kits and not having a great need when it comes to romantic realationships. She doesn't like conversations that are dry with no meaning, she find it annoying. She's easily annoyed, and is very gloomy, but not sad. She's not someone who enjoys conversationd but she will have one if she has nothing better to do.

NEGATIVE TRAITS: power hungry, manipulative, aggressive, bad hunter.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Does not talk back, good at sneaking, sly, good fighter.

KITHOOD: Sagekit was born to Ruffledberry, and Rippledscar who never got to see Sagekit because he died before Ruffledberry had her kits. Sagekit was devastated but pushed it aside most of her kithood, focusing mainly in Asterkit who was taken in in sympathy. Sagekit was jealous because Ruffledberry was the only person she had. one day Sagekit made up a plan to get Asterkit kicked out of the clan, not quite understanding the code, she left them out of camp and blamed it on Asterkit, very upset when it turned out that Asterkit only got a moon of no playing.

APPRENTICESHIP: Sagepaw apprenticeship was full of rage and hatred. when her mom died she wanted nothing more then revenge and ambition towards Asterpaw. when she encountered her hunting, she attacked her and told her she would ruin her clan life. determined, that's when she saw an opportunity in Wing.

WARRIORHOOD: Waiting for the perfect time, when rumour spread around camp that Asterwing would be having kits, she knew this was the right time, and killed Wing a moon later to give Asterwings kits a sense with no father. and Asterwing was next right after she had the kits so they'd have to bear with the fact that their parents never got to see them become warriors. but not quite after the murder did Asterwing announce that she was infertile devastadely. now Sagehollow has the advantage of manipulating Asterwing who's lost everything.

PARENTS: Mother; Ruffledberry (DECEASED), Dad; Rippledscar (DECEASED)

SIBLINGS: Step Sister; Asterwing

KITS: no interest. (N/A)