ANCIENT MOONWAKE RP FORM, AGAIN :3

Yippie! I got a good oc idea that I really want to have in this RP so yippie! I'm gonna once again tag the amazing host of the RP Koixie

PAST NAME(S)-- Cinnamonkit Cinnamonpaw

CURRENT NAME: CinnamonTuft

PREFIX MEANING: Her prefix 'cinnamon' is for her flaming ginger coat, and spicy personality.

SUFFIX MEANING: Her suffix, 'tuft' for her fluffy fur.

GENDER AND AGE: 22 moon old demigirl she cat

PRONOUNS: She/They

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

CLAN: Prairieclan

RANK: warrior

FUTURE RANK: Warrior/possible deputy?

DREAM RANK: Leader, CinnamonTuft has always dreamt of leading a clan, and being in charge, and she knows she will do great at it to.

VOICE CLAIM:  Rainbow dash MLP

FUR COLOURS: A pure ginger she cat, some parts of her muzzle faded darker, and the tip of her tail very

FUR DESCRIPTION: Their tail is very very fluffy, often getting things stuck in it, as she is very fluffy as well. Her fur length very long and her paws are fluffy as well.

EYE COLOUR: lime green eyes.

BUILD:  A bit shorter then the average cat.

SCENT:  Like a woodland terrain.

SCARRING: one scar on her side wich is hardly visible due to her fur length.

WOUNDS: N/A

BASIC DESC:  A Long haired pure ginger she, with bright and big green eyes. And a very fluffy tail and a scar on her side wich is very visible due to her fur.

PERSONALITY: She is a very bubbly and confident she cat, always playing or challenging another cat. She loves kits and has always dreamt of having some. Her favorite activity is fighting and she's very good at it, when it comes to hunting, she's to clumsy and excited to remain stealth.

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Bad hunter, challenging, likes to cause drama, sore loser.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Bubbly, Confident, sharp tongue, good with kits, great fighter, good with patrols other then hunting.

KITHOOD: As a kit, Cinnamonkit would always be playing. They loved to play kit games such as "clan" or "Mock battling" but not hunting games.

APPRENTICESHIP: As an apprentice, the first thing she learned was hunting, wich she gravely disliked, and she never tried hard. Her hunting tactics were utterly despicable though she was pushed to train harder. When she started training her fighting skills, she became one of the strongest apprentices, and even beat a warrior in a battle we're she got her scar, earning them their warrior name.

WARRIORHOOD: During her warriorhood all she ever thought about was fighting, playing, and kits, until her mother died and her siblings left to be rogues and find their father,  she vowed to be the best warrior she could, and eventually become leader.

PARENTS: Mother; GingerSpeck (DECEASED) Father; Copper (ROGUE)

SIBLINGS: Sparkfang (ROGUE) CheetahSkip (ROGUE)

KITS: no interest. (N/A)

PASSWORDS: i.am.a.glob, Mothwing and leafpool even if it's not canon.

I really hope this gets accepted, and also I was wondering if possibly later on her sibling CheetahSkip could come back he's my favorite sibling so, but that's only if you would like  :3