chapter 5

Sabrina and Mason have been hanging out a lot with each other lately, sometimes with and without the cast. they were inseparable, other times sabrina would also spend time with maddy and jacob that's only when they both doing anything though. the premiere for 'the curse of the necklace' was coming up and maddy had invited sabrina to come, she of course said yes and wondered if mason was going so she texted him to ask if he was going.

-imessage-

sabby
hey are you going to the premiere friday evening?

mason
no sorry, i'm busy i wish i could come though

sabby
aww dang
read just now

-real life-

Sabrina was devastated that mason couldn't come, though she understood cause just a month ago 'incoming' came out and he also did just film 'how to train your dragon', he also does have 'monster summer' coming out on the 4th october. However, what also hurt was that he left her on read. She was wondering if she did anything wrong but she didn't want to text him and annoy him so she just left it be.

Sabrina sat there with her phone resting on the bed beside her as her brother was out like he usually is most days. She would normally stay behind or sometimes go with him but today she decided to stay behind.

it wasn't long after she heard her brother come home "sis i'm home" she heard her brother call up to her, she never replied back to him which just made her brother think she was asleep before he heard footsteps coming downstairs, her brother looked at her as he set his car keys down "you okay? you never answered back when i yelled up to you" he asked his sister as he leaned against the marble counter crossing his arms over his chest. "yeah sorry about that" the girl replied back to him as she looked at him before walking to the lounge and sitting down on the couch.

Jaeden watched his sister go sit on the couch as he went to join her and hugged her side "how about we watch a movie? and i'll try not to fall asleep this time" they boy asked his sister as he looked at her as she just replied back with a nod. jaeden grabbed the remote and turns on the tv "and if i do that means you can't draw on my face again" the boy said as he looked at his sister widening his eyes a bit and raising his eyebrows at the same time "oh that was funny" she replied back as she looked at her brother and did a small laugh before looking at the tv "ooo spiderman" she raised her voice abit as her brother scrolled past the spiderman movie "spiderman jaedennn", the boy scrolled back onto spiderman and pressed play for his sister as he leaned back onto the couch and puts his arms behind his head.

It wasn't that long into the movie before she got a message from Mason, she looked at her phone and smiled seeing the notification from him, though she tried to hide her smile from her brother which didn't work out "who was that?" she heard her brother quietly say "uhh no one" she replied back as she made him look like a fool "i'm not a fool sab, who are you texting?" he answered back and looked at her "i know i know" she replied back while looking at him then slid her phone under her legs. what she didn't realise was that jaeden saw her and looked at her, he reaches over and grabbed his sisters phone looking at it "ooooo masonnnn" he said as he held his sister's phone up and chuckled "jaeden give it back" she yelled as she reached up to try grab her phone. jaeden got up and ran around the coffee table holding his sisters phone up and chuckles "jaeden" his sister called after her yelling it constantly until he stopped and gave her back her phone "your boyfriend texted you" he teased her with a chuckle coming shortly after it "he's not my boyfriend" she replied back as she rolled her eyes at her brother for teasing her. "I hate you" she looked at her brother saying it in a playful way "you love meeee" he replied back with a smile before sitting back down and lifting his legs up leaning his feet on the coffee table with his arms behind his head.

-imessage-

mason
hi sorry sab for leaving you on opened
read 3 mins ago

sabby
sorry jaeden took my phone

mason
it's alright, how are you anyways?

sabby
i'm alright, how are you?

mason
i'm good, glad your alright though

sabby
glad your alright too mason
delivered

-instagram-

@madeleinemcgraw

@madeleinemcgraw

maddy
replied to your story
what is up with him sleeping alot?

sabrina
i actually don't know
he told me he wouldn't fall asleep and here we are

maddy
lol

sabby
means i get to throw a pary tho and lock him
in the basement

maddy
creepy

sabby
i didn't mean it like thatttttt just so he has no idea
i threw a party lol

maddy
if you ever do you should invite me
oh and mason 🤭

sabby
maddy shush

maddy
oh unlike you two haven't been spending alot of
time together recently

sabby
you weren't meant to know about thattt

maddy
oopsss
read 1 min ago

A/N- this took way longer than i intended cause i had two big spiders in my room
next chapter will be on the necklace premiere then we'll see what happens from there
i'm also waiting for them to start filming so i can add it in here but idk when that'll be so i might have to make up a date