1. Initial encounter

Author POV

Dinggggg

"Passengers are requested to tie their seatbelts and turn off their electronic devices". An announcement is heard in the plane. The passengers put on their seatbelts.

"Sir. Sir. Sir". An air hostess is calling out to a passenger. But the person was lost in his world listening,to his headphones. Finally the air hostess lightly nudged him, breaking him out of his stupor.

"Sir, please tie your seatbelt ". Hearing this the boy put down his headphones and tied his seatbelts. He silently sits in his seat and leans his head back. He is Aryan khan.

Aryan khan is the eldest son of the Bollywood superstar, Shah Rukh Khan. He is also known as the Prince of Bollywood. This is the first time that he is solo travelling to a different country.

Aryan has been accepted in the University of Southern California. He is supposed to join the the Fall semester of the university. His dream of studying bachelor of Fine Arts degree in film and television production in University of Southern California has finally came true....

On the other hand, in economy class of the flight has taken place. "Can't you see where you are going !" An old man shouted on the air hostess. The flight attended, being new in her job, becomes extremely embarrassed.

Due to an earlier sudden turbulence, a cup of water fell on the old man wetting him. There was not much water so it was sprinkles on his dress, but the man over reacted and started to create a scene. Many people became displeased but they did not came forward to diffuse the situation. " Uncle, the washroom has a hair dryer, it is not much water you can dry it off". A voice is heard from behind. A girl not more than 19 years old said to the man, to calm down the situation.

The old man left from there , grumbling about his misfortune. "Excuse me , can you help me ?" The girl asked the airhostess. "Yes ma'am , please tell". The flight attendant responsed to her. "I am trying to find my seat". "Sure ma'am, please give me your pass".

As the flight attendant checked the numbers, she found a small trouble. "Miss Sandhya, your seat is over there but it was spoiled by coffee due to turbulence ". Hearing this words, Sandhya became distressed. "Ma'am if you want, we can upgrade you to business class with no extra money". "Thank you so much". Sandhya thanked her for the courtesy.

"Here ma'am, I will lead you there". The air hostess directed Sandhya.

Aryan was listening to music, closing his eyes. But then he started to feel thirsty. When he opened his eyes to look for the flight attendant, Aryan felt his breath knocking out of his lung.

The flight attendant escorted a girl in the business class, seating her beside his seat. The girl is extremely beautiful. So, beautiful that one cannot simply glance at her and leave. She must be bonolota sen from notore.

She has a pair of big almond eyes with thick eyelashes. Her eyebrows are perfectly thin with longer arch. She is not a skinny woman with a little bit of meat on her body. Her cheeks have some baby's fat making her adorable.

Her hair is like an ancient darkling night in Vidisha. Her face is the craftsmanship of Sravasti. Her lips are small yet with appropriate plump ness. In middle is her nose standing straight like a sword, which is like a moon in the sky glorifying the beauty of stars residing in the same sky.

She has long curly hair. Her body is in such shape that if water fell on her, it will glide across her like how a river glides along the mountains meeting the ocean.

Aryan realized that if there is a face of love then she will look just like her.