𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥

Naiara

"nahh word chat, y'all know naiara she works with chris with his music and our editing and just behind the scene shits, I ask this girl get me one of everything from this Indian place" fanum started ranting

"No no before you try to say L naiara fanum gave me a card that didn't have no money on it it declined on the order y'all"I yelled making him laugh pushing me out the frame.

"Chat she got me 3 dishes the fuck imma do with this"he laughed holding up the trays. I rolled my eyes before sitting in the spare chair.

"Your assistant is bringing the rest, chat I'm poor I can't afford mukbang food"I smiled in the camera looking at myself.

"Bye chat, fanum imma text you about the shoot tomorrow make sure you got everything ready"I told him as I grabbed my things and left the room.

I walked down to Kai's room since he wasn't streaming, "Kai!"I called out. I ain't hear a response so I just pushed the doors opened.

"Yo watch the doors"he spoke coming from the corner his bed is located. "Whatever what do you want me to get again for the video tomorrow?"I asked.

"I thought Chris told you, I wanted you to order another little folding white table shit imma have to get Dre to go get one from the store"he spoke walking over to the fridge.

"He didn't-" I said thinking about what happened the other night when I went to ask Chris. "What you doing down here though"he asked throwing me a water.

"Nothing coming from being fanum's assistant for half the day"I responded, he looked over at me. "Yesserski"he randomly yelled making me cringe before  shaking my head.

"Don't fuck up the carpet it's getting cleaned tomorrow"I said sitting in the infamous chair. He stood behind me as I looked on my phone.

"You traveling with us to see rage or are you staying in t here"he asked. "I don't know are you gonna need me to do something, should I ask Shane"I mumbled before I felt his hand on my shoulder.

I look over at his hand then up at him, "you should come you know since we attending an event"he stated nodded. I nodded back almost feeling like being in a trance as we stared at each other.

"you tryna do something for me right now"

"yea I can do something right now"I spoke standing up.He pulled me towards him his hand wrapped around my wrist as he grabbed my neck with the other.

He leaned closer to me his lips interlocking with mine, a small smirk spread onto my lips as I began to kiss back. It wasn't one of those weird first time kisses, it was like he knew exactly how to kiss me it's felt like we've kissed before.

I pulled away after feeling like I was almost drowning, his eyes were dilated making his aura feel more sensual then usual.

He pulled me towards the bed, he slipped his shorts off before moving to the middle of the bed and spreading his legs.

My eyes flickered up at him before getting on the bed, I leaned down between his legs and pulled his dick out his boxers.

"Take your time"he softly spoke moving my hair to the side. I nod before taking him in my mouth, pushing all the saliva in my mouth on his dick.

I pulled up before spitting on it and stroking him slowly, he moaned as I brushed against his tip.I went back down bobing up and down in a semi fast motion.

"yea"he moaned holding the hair out of my face, essentially gripping into as he started to upward stroke into my mouth.

I closed my eyes before slipping my tongue out and opening my mouth wider.He fucked my face for what felt like eternity before he slowed down, his strokes getting weaker.

He gripped my hair harder before speaking, "look at me". My eyes flickered open and up at him, the pure emotion of pleasure written all over his face. He stared down at me as he came down my throat forcing me all the way down in the process. My eyes rolled back as it felt like he touch the bottle of my stomach.

He pulled me off letting go of my hair, his heavy breathing slowly started to match mine as we stared at each other.He looked down at my messy face, neck and shirt, he grabbed a shirt before wiping my face and neck of.

I leaned up in shock, "my bad this shirt hard or sum"he asked. "No you just  caught me when I was day dreaming or sum"he lied.

He nodded in response before finishing cleaning my face."ion even know why I just did this"he mumbled.

"damn nigga, fuck it was bad I will slap you dead homies"I spoke making him bust out laughing. "No I ain't mean it like that"he laughed holding his hand out.

"Just don't take this the wrong way"he said making me roll my eyes. "You get head from me one time and you thinking about a relationship, I can't afford a relationship"I trolled making him just shake his head.

"I was just letting you know"

"You just talking"I spoke standing up. "Nai" he called out. I scrunched my eyes brows looking over at him. "Don't run your mouth to Chris you know how he is"he said making me roll my eyes.

"Nah rage just texted me check fanum stream"he laughed I ignored him before leaving to just go back up to fanums room but I ran into agent on the way there.

"Heyy agent"I smiled looking over at him, "sup nai"he responded walking right past me. I pursed my lips before shrugging and walking into fanums room.

Fanum was in a middle of a crash out about gta rp. "WORD TO MY DEADS CHAT BANNED!" He hollered making me scrunch my face.

"FUCK THE STREAM IM BANNED CHAT CALL THE OWNER"He continued, I could have sworn he was doing a mukbang.

"Fanum what happened to your mukbang"I spoke walking in. "I was finishing my mission when I randomly get banned"he spoke picking up the office chair that was across the room.

─⌽ since this is a smut filled book, I will be putting the warning down here for everything that the chapter contains with the same symbol

since this is a smut filled book, I will be putting the warning down here for everything that the chapter contains with the same symbol. I hate when people put it at the top, so scroll down here if you know you can't read certain things.

CHAPTER CONTAINED: Oral Sex, Face fucking