𝟮.

⚠️Trigger warning!!! ⚠️ Sexual Assault is mentioned in the flashback! I put this emoji ⚠️ before it's mentioned and this emoji ❇️ when it's done being brought up!

Manhattan, New York

Nayeli knew she had his full attention. Well technically her body did; she felt his eyes, those sinister dark eyes trace all over her. Moments later she felt a hard slap on her ass and giggled at his rough expression of pleasure.

Why are you always so rough? Nayeli questioned him in her head as she straddled the muscular man. She preferred sweet guys who would compliment her and make love to her nice and slow. Guys like her ex. He however broke up with her because he claimed she was "boring" since she didn't like to engage in nightlife activities and drugs.

She ran her fingers down his face, playing with the short curly hairs on his beard as he used his fingers to tug on her lacy black lingerie.

Sincere. Nayeli knows she's in love with him, but she knows he doesn't love her. But he sure as hell did love her body; she was gorgeous and thick in all the right places, she was damn near perfect.

Knowing better than to kiss his lips, Nayeli leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheek. To her absolute surprise, Sincere turned his head and laid a kiss on her lips. Although she was surprised, Nayeli made sure not to have a reaction, the last thing she wanted to do was ruin this moment.

The pair continued to kiss; what started as a peck turned sloppy as Sincere stuck his tongue in her mouth and Nayeli made sure to suck on it. He pulled away from her soon after and just stared at the beauty in front of him, however, no traces of affection was on his handsome face.

"Sin," Nayeli called him by his nickname causing Sincere to lift up his eyebrows as he gave her a different type of attention. "I - um bought two tickets to a 5 day cruise. Would you like to come with me?" Nayeli hesitated as she stared at the intimidating man whose dark eyes were piercing through her chocolate orbs. Even though the two of them have been sexual partners for 5 months, the woman still found him intimidating as hell.

"Nah." He replied back lowly while staring deep into her eyes. Her heart broke when she heard the simple reply. But it was to be expected, he always turned down her non-sexual offers.

"Oh... that's fine. I'll just give them to my employee." She said in her quiet voice as she dropped her soft hands from his face and tried to get off his lap, but Sincere softly held her down, keeping her in place. Although he was a menace, Sincere did have a soft spot for Nayeli.

Flashback

The pair have known each other since high school. Nayeli was poor, quiet, and an easy target for bullies. Sincere on the other hand was popular; he came from a wealthy family and had a ton of influence over both his peers and the teachers.

He also used to bully her, and Nayeli used to hate him. He picked on her mostly because of the mistake her parents made. Nayeli's parents were in prison because they got caught smuggling drugs, and Sincere made sure to bully her about that everyday. His favorite topic to pick on her was about how her mother hid a couple of cocaine bricks in her bra. 

Then one day everything changed when the new girl came. She was beautiful and dressed in designer brands. All the boys were interested in her, but they knew better than to make a move before Sincere did. And so he did, the two of them became close and Nayeli let out a sigh of relief; hopefully with him entertaining the new girl he'd leave her alone.

She was wrong. The school day was over and Nayeli was at her locker packing her stuff when she heard the boisterous voices of a group of boys. She closed her eyes when she heard the low teasing laugh that Sincere donned. She quickly shut her locker and tried to leave, but was stopped by Sincere's right hand buddy, Omar who blocked her path.