A

She was in high school, a collegium to be more specific. She really hates it because she didn't have any friends or just anyone she was good with. Even tho she was pretty, no one seemed to like her. She is originally from Italy but then her family moved to America. People tested her for coming from Europe and about her country. They got to a point that they started to say harmful words about her culture and religion that often made her very upset. Whenever she got back into her room she would either kick a table or fell down on her bed crying, depends which emotion won.

She was about to go to her next class, math when suddenly someone bumped into her.
'Mama Mia! Look where you're going!' A boy said and to that everyone started to tease her.
'Hey woman! Go make me a pizza!'
'Bonjour Oui Oui, Italiano!' Another one of her girl classmates said and purposely pushed her with her shoulder. They all laughed like they just listened to a comedy show. She just wanted to cry but she didn't wanted them to see how weak she was. This thing happened to her everyday over and over.

[ik this is a really short episode I just can't work on it and I have not idea how to continue it

Also its just a bit for you to get whats going on.

Uh I'm sorry I will try to write more but I'm currently out of ideas.]