6 | I Have To Wear...That?

Tristans POV:

________________________

"And so after all that, shall we start our tour?" She smiled bright at Andy and I.

"Yes!"

"Who is his teacher?"

"You'll find out," She laughed. "I have a map for both of you," 

She handed us a small booklet of maps.

"So the first page says, 'Westwood Private Elementary School Maps.' Underneath it reads 'Grades 1 thru Grade 5', Grade 6 thru Grade 8 is Westwood Private Middle School, and Grade 9 thru Grade 12 is Westwood Private High School," 

"Where are all these schools located?" 

"Oh yes!" She paused. "Westwood Private Middle and High School, are located out of town a little bit, the older kids go to a huge lot with two buildings. Westwood Private Middle School, once you enter, you hang right through a small tree forest to the building. In the High School you have the option of a dorm room to stay in. Many kids travel and live there for the school year, then go home after, and back for the next year. Students with high academics are given free  scholarships from Westwood Private High School, Westwood pays for your college fees,"

"Interesting...100% credible?" I asked.

"Indeed," She nodded. "Shall we start our tour, boys?" 

"I guess so," 

"Let's roll!" She sing-songed. "I have a meeting with another boy in an hour, so let's go-go!"

"So this is the first grade wing, there are the bathrooms over there, and the doors to the playground,"

"Do I get play time?"

"Andrew what grade are you in?"

"He will be in second grade, starting here," I spoke up.

"Yes you will, but you have a different play area designed to your age/grade,"

"Ok,"

"This is the second grade wing, Andrew," She nodded at him.

"This is your play equipment," She said opening a door and propping it. "Go ahead, have a look,"

"So cool! This is better than my school in Florida!"

"I'd hope so, Westwood ranks highest in play equipment, school sizes, the land sizes, and fields, we have all kinds of sports, lacrosse, football, baseball, soccer, tennis, female volleyball, cheerleading, swim team, and clubs." 

"Andrew did you want to play sports in the second grade?" She asked.

"Yes!" He said. 

"What kinds?" She asked, closing the door.

"Football," He paused, before continuing, "Soccer, and Baseball!" 

"My favorite's," She smiled at my little boy.

"Mine too!"

"Shall we go look at the third grade wing?" She asked.

"Yeah!"

"Follow me,"

"Daddy?" Andy asked stopping in front of me.

"Yeah?" I asked as I bent down to his level.

"I gotta go potty," He whispered into my ear.

"Miss Michael, Andrew needs to go to the restroom, is there any near by?"