🩷 The Terminally Ill 🩷

[File loading...]

.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.

[Patient file loaded successfully. Survivibility likelihood: 10%]

💉 Name: 💉
Talia Johnson

💉 Nicknames: 💉
Lia, Tia, T

💉 Age: 💉
20

💉 Gender: 💉
Female

💉 Ethnicity: 💉
Caucasian

💉 Nationality: 💉
American

💉 Languages: 💉
English

💉 Born In: 💉
New York, USA

💉 Resides In: 💉
New York City, NY, USA

💉 Personality Traits: 💉
- Wistful. Talia often acts very wistful, disappointed about what can't be and what could've been.
- Short-tempered. Talia doesn't take much pushing to get angry, and once she does, she tends to explode a little. She hates when people try to give her hope or act like there's a bright side, it's the quickest way to piss her off.
- Emotional. In the same lane, really any emotion from Talia is heightened. She really struggles controlling and suppressing her emotions, which she knows she should be better at, but she just can't.
- Down-to-Earth. While a large chunk of this is Talia being very honest, it's also that Talia believes in being painfully realistic as well, instead of harboring dreams and things that have no or very little chance of ever happening.
- Sarcastic/comedic. A better side of Talia, the woman enjoys joking and uses humor as a way to cope with things. A good laugh helps keep some of the blues away.
- Hopeless. Even in her better moments, Talia is very hopeless, harboring no belief in a positive turn for her condition. Not only is it unlikely, Talia believes that if she became hopeful, it would only crush her heart more in the end.
- Irresponsible. From her bedroom being messy, to doing things that might worsen her condition, she is really not the most responsible person.

💉 Height: 💉
5' 3"

💉 Eye Color: 💉
Blue-gray