BLURB

Disclaimer: This story contains mature themes and content that may be triggering for some readers. If you are uncomfortable with any of the topics mentioned below, please consider reading another book.

Content Warnings: Violence, Blood and Gore, Assault, Trauma, Romantic Intensity, Themes of Betrayal, Dark Romance, Emotional Turmoil, Substance Use, etc.

Aarav Thakur and Rhea Kapoor live in a world where power, betrayal, and blood run deep. Sworn enemies from rival mafia families, they are bound by hatred and driven by revenge. Aarav's heart is cold, and Rhea's life is controlled by her father's dark legacy.

But when a new danger rises, their fates collide. Forced to work together, their hatred starts to burn into something even more dangerous-desire. In the world of shadows, love and vengeance are two sides of the same coin.

Will Aarav and Rhea survive the game of power, or will they destroy each other before love can even begin?

Tropes: Enemies to Lovers, Forced Proximity, Dark Romance, Revenge, Moral Ambiguity, Power Dynamics

Note: Hey there, wonderful readers! If you're intrigued by this thrilling journey into the dark romance of "Veins of Vengeance," I'd love your support! Follow along for updates, sneak peeks, and a chance to be part of this exciting adventure. Your encouragement means the world to me, and I can't wait to share more with you. Thank you for being a part of this journey! XOXO.