PROLOGUE

Thunder rumbled as rain lashed against the streets of Mumbai, a storm brewing that mirrored the turmoil in two hearts. In a shadowy alley, the air crackled with tension, heavy with unsaid words and buried feelings.

Aarav Thakur, the feared leader of the Thakur family, stood like a storm himself—intense and brooding. His chiseled jaw and piercing gaze held a darkness that scared even him, but tonight, he felt something unexpected beneath his anger: an undeniable pull towards the one person he should despise.

Opposite him stood Rhea Kapoor, a fierce beauty cloaked in defiance, the daughter of the Kapoor family. The rain clung to her skin, enhancing her allure and making her seem almost ethereal amidst the chaos. "You think you can just walk in here and take what's ours?" she challenged, her voice steady, but inside, her heart raced—not just from fear, but from the thrill of being so close to him.

"I'm not here to negotiate, Rhea," Aarav replied, stepping closer, his voice low and dangerous. "You've stolen too much from me. Tonight, I'll make you pay."

But before their words could escalate into violence, a deafening gunshot pierced the air. Time froze as Aarav lunged, pushing Rhea to the ground, their bodies crashing together in a tangle of limbs. The world around them erupted into chaos—bullets flew, and the danger felt all too real.

As the gunfire faded, they found themselves lying in the rain, breathless and close. Their hearts raced, not just from fear but from the electrifying connection that sparked between them. Aarav's dark eyes locked onto Rhea's, and in that moment, the world outside faded away. The hatred they'd been taught to embrace transformed into a potent mix of desire and danger.

But as they caught their breath, a figure emerged from the shadows—a masked gunman with a wicked grin. "Looks like I've got both of you now," he sneered, aiming his weapon.

In an instant, their eyes met again, this time filled with an understanding that transcended words. They were no longer just enemies; they were two souls intertwined in a deadly dance, fighting against a common enemy. The stakes had never been higher, and the fire between them burned brighter amidst the darkness.

Welcome to a world where love and vengeance collide, where enemies must become allies, and desire simmers beneath the surface—Veins of Vengeance begins now.

DO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT.

XOXO!!