I : 2

'Saw a angel '

" Oh that f* cker can't be just wait for a moment" a man wearing a beautiful black suit with a cold face yet sweet honey like voice spoke .

" I think you should be thankful he didn't killed you yet " another man spoke with a damn attractive voice .

" Oh l am not going to tell him about this"
Honey voice man spoke .

" But l will you know it's important we need to go to Gangwon it's important "

" Ahh you know that l don't f$cking want to see those stupid people "

" Jimin-shi l know you hate them but it's business bro we can't or our project can't be held"

" Fine but l will not stay there more than one day "

" Okay okay chill l will go inform him "

Jimin nodded and jungkook left .

Jungkook reached his destination and knocked at the door and a deep husky yet a voice that anyone can fall easily came from inside
" Come in " it was a coldest sh*t .

Jungkook marched inside as he got permission.

" Hyung l want to tell you something "

" Hm speak up "

" Hyung we need to go to Gangwon you know our contract we need to check a perfect area for our new project"

" Yeah l know so , you told me who is the owner there"

" Um Mr.lee "
" Oh lee interesting"

" Get ready everything we will be leaving tomorrow"

" Okay hyung " he said and left the room .

°°•••°°°•••°°°/•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••°°° / •••°°°•••°°

" Hyung everything is ready we checked our mansion there it's ready we can stay there"

" Alright let's leave"

Jimin , jungkook and Taehyung left for Gangwon as they have a big project coming up and they need to look after a area to complete their project in Gangwon .

After hours they finally landed on their mansion and as always thousands of guards were around.

" Hyung should we leave for Mr.lee "

" Yeah sure "
Taehyung replied.

They got out of mansion
" Jungkook , jimin you both come from car l am coming with my bike "

" Okay " they shortly replied and left .

Taehyung sat on his beautiful black bike which was expensive indeed and he drove while wearing his favourite helmet and gloves he was driving across the mountains as Gangwon is a mountain region .

He was looking at a beautiful view of the valleys he was driving on a high height and still need to go so high cause mr.lee lives on the top area of this mountain
everything was damn beautiful.

But suddenly his eyes went on a person a girl who was in little distance picking flowers in her basket she was wearing a beautiful white dress with a black lace bow at her back of the hair .

As the water was drizzling slightly not enough to make her completely wet she was looking like a Angel don't know why but his hand stop automatically making his bike stop at the middle he was stunned to saw a beauty like her .

His heart start beating fast he never felt like like this anytime in his life he was heartless ,he was merciless,he was a devil now he felt to give all his life for her .

She was picking up the flower her hair strand keep distributing her so do him as he couldn't able to see her face fully so he decided to go near her and as he went close she immediately looked at him with a stund yet scared face .

He saw her face closely her beautiful silky white skin with slightly red cheeks and nose , a beautiful pink soft pumpy lips , Beautiful caramel brown hair ,

and the most attractive thing is her eyes beautiful mesmerizing eyes of all time blue like the sky and he could see the whole universe in it he felt his soul left his body she was a total angel she was looking at him with those incredible eyes of her .

Her innocence was so visible on her face he is scared deep inside that he will ruin her .

" E-exuse m-me do y-you need anything sir ?" She asked with his sweet sugarcoated like voice that anyone can melt easily.

His ears got blessed hearing this voice he was keep staring her which made her scared a bit and she moved backwards.
Taehyung got back into his senses.

" Oh l am sorry l was staring at you for a while you looking beautiful that's why l am so sorry". ( Sorry me how ? Why ? Ohh God l am Kim taehyung saying sorry l can't believe on my own self this girl did a magic on me )

You thought in mind -
He said l am looking beautiful it-its impossible l never thought l can be beautiful and so do a random man gonna say me this it's impossible.

" I-its okay " she said with her lowest voice while looking down a bit she was holding the basket tightly.

" Hm hey can you please tell me where mr.lee lives "

Hearing that name her lift up a little she was bit stunned and also verge of crying.

" H-he l-lives " and before she could say any other word a car came and she ran off .

" Hey ! Hey !! Wait "
He tries to stop her .

" I will find you babygirl and make you mine forever"

                                     •|•
                                    • ° •

Beauty drops .