50

The more Deva read, the more he became absorbed in the details of the mark's creation and its implications. The manuscript described the mark as a combination of ancient symbols, each representing different aspects of power and control. It was said that the mark had been an emblem of unassailable authority.

Determined to learn more, Deva began to search for additional information. He  delved into ancient texts. He visited old archives, poring over dusty scrolls and forgotten tomes. He spoke with experts in ancient rituals and symbols, eager to piece together the puzzle.

Deva's quest for knowledge led him to uncover various accounts of the Agrajaa's reign. He learned of agrajaa's strategic prowess, his ability to manipulate and dominate, and the fear he inspired across continents.

As he continued his research, Deva realized that the journey ahead would be fraught with challenges. The mark's power was not just a historical relic but a living symbol of authority that needed to be carefully understood and harnessed. He faced the daunting task of gathering ancient artefacts .

.........

With each discovery, Deva grew more resolute. He knew that mastering the mark and understanding his ancestor's legacy would be crucial in his quest for unchallenged dominance. The path ahead was shrouded in uncertainty, but Deva was driven by the knowledge that this ancient power could reshape his destiny.

As the days turned into nights of relentless study and exploration, Deva's determination never wavered. The shadows of his ancestor's reign loomed large, and the future of Khansaar and potentially the world might hinge on his ability . The journey had only just begun, and Deva was prepared to confront every challenge that lay ahead in his pursuit of ultimate control.

In the bustling heart of Khansaar, Mythili's feelings for Deva had reached a crescendo. Every day, she meticulously planned how to confess her love, pouring over the right words and rehearsing her proposal with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Her heart raced with anticipation, envisioning the perfect moment when she would finally reveal her emotions.

Mythili : This is it. I've been waiting for the right time. I need to be brave. I want to tell him how I truly feel, how much he means to me.

She told herself as she paced nervously.

But fate had other plans. On the day Mythili had chosen to make her heartfelt confession, she was struck by an unexpected turn of events.

.............

It was a bright afternoon, the sun is casting a warm glow over Khansaar. Mythili was making her final preparations and her heart is pounding with both excitement and anxiety. Suddenly, the courtyard erupted in joyous commotion. Intrigued, she went outside and was met with an unexpected sight.  Deva's mother returned from Bharuch.

Deva's mother  was being enveloped in hugs and kisses. The scene was nothing short of a grand celebration, with Deva at the center, his face beaming with an emotion Mythili had rarely seen—pure, unguarded happiness. Aarathi is standing there by hugging Deva's mother. 

She observed from a distance, her heart is sinking as she saw how deeply Deva cherished this reunion. His mother's return was not just a personal victory but a significant emotional event for him. The intensity of their embrace, the heartfelt exchanges and everything underscored how important this reunion was.

 Mythili felt a pang of hesitation. Her plans to propose seemed suddenly inappropriate against the backdrop of such a poignant moment.

Mythili began thinking to herself with a lump in her throat.

Mythili : I can't do this now. They need their time together. It wouldn't be right to interrupt their reunion with my own feelings. I need to wait.

With a heavy heart, she stepped back into the shadows, her dreams of confessing her love temporarily dimmed. The sight of Deva's joy and his mother's presence was a powerful reminder of the delicate balance between personal desires and the emotional needs of others.

..........

Days turned into weeks, and Mythili continued to maintain a respectful distance. She focused on her duties and tried to stay busy, but her thoughts were constantly pulled back to Deva. She observed how his mother's return had reconnected him with his roots and softened his demeanor.

Mythili : They look so happy together. I want to respect their time. I'll find another way to show him how much I care.

Mythili told to herself.

She threw herself into her work by using it as a distraction from the ache in her heart. Despite her efforts, she found herself drawn to moments when Deva was near, hoping for a fleeting interaction, a shared glance, or a brief conversation.

............

As the weeks progressed, Mythili realized that her decision to wait was not just about timing but also about giving Deva the space he needed to fully reconnect with his mother. Her resolve to be patient was strengthened by the knowledge that true love required both respect and timing.

Mythili : The right moment will come. For now, I'll be here for him in my own way. I'll support him, show him how much he means to me, and hope that one day, he'll see the depth of my feelings.

Mythili assured herself again. 

Each day, Mythili sought small ways to demonstrate her affection through thoughtful gestures, kind words, and unwavering support. Her love remained a quiet, steadfast force, waiting for the opportune moment to fully reveal itself.

............

With every passing day, the anticipation of finally confessing her love grew stronger. Mythili's heart remained hopeful and steadfast, believing that the perfect moment would eventually present itself. She continued to watch over Deva and his mother's reunion with a mixture of admiration and patience.

In the stillness of her waiting, Mythili found strength. She knew that true love often required patience and understanding, and as Deva and his mother continued to enjoy their time together, Mythili prepared herself for the day when she could finally share her deepest feelings. Until then, she remained a silent supporter, ready for the moment when fate would allow her love to shine through.

..........

How's the chapter ?