Chapter 11

Connors POV

The day Troye and I went out and they rang me to ask me to do a night shift I reluctantly agreed.

During the night we had a gunman hold us hostage. He held me at gunpoint and all I could think about was Troye.

You see the gunman was Jacob Troyes ex boyfriend. He kept saying he wanted Troye but I wouldn't let them get him here. He doesn't need to see his ex boyfriend holding his current boyfriend whom he just got back hostage.

He has been through enough.

I kept trying to talk him down and getting him to leave but he wouldn't.

Finally sometime during the morning I saw a policeman sneak into the ward at a staff entrance and I knew it would be over soon.

I screamed as they shot him but then i was relieved until I walked outside to see Ricky hunched over my boyfriend on the ground.

I ran up to them and screamed out to Troye but he wouldn't wake up.

I ended up begging the ambulance person to put Troye and I in the same ambulance. I need to make sure he is ok. I cant lose him again.

As Troye and I arrived around the emergency room I saw his friend Stella standing there. She raced up to us and said please tell me he wasn't shot. I shook my head no and said it was his ex boyfriend that was shot. He blacked out when he heard the gunshots.

I haven't told him his ex boyfriend was shot and held us hostage, I will when he is strong enough too.

During the time he was still blacked out I was checked over and given the all clear to go home but I won't be with Troye like he is.

During the day his manager walked in and she said oh Connor thank god you are here I heard what happened and I was hoping you weren't shot. I shake my head no and say his ex boyfriend was.

She looked at me for the first time and said, "Were you the hostage?" I nod my head and say yes I'm ok though Im more worried about Troye.

She sits in front of me and says in a way I'm glad Jacob has gone. He always told Troye his music sucked and he couldn't sing. So that was why he went into a deep depression.

I clench my fists and say thank god I never heard him say it. Troye is an amazing singer and songwriter.

Emma nods her head and says that he is. You were always so encouraging about his career he used to tell me and I'm so glad that he is back with you. I have also noticed how much brighter he is now.

I told her that I wanted to break it to him gently about Jacob. I don't know how he will take it.

We were sitting there a bit longer when an idea came to me. I look up at Emma and say can you do me a favour. I want to go and get something for him, I will only be gone about an hour? She nods her head and says yeah go if he wakes up I will tell him that you had an appointment.

I ran out to my car and drove to the nearest shopping centre. I jump out and grab the first part of his present then run to the tattoo parlour.

As I walk out 30 minutes later my phone beeps and it's Emma saying he is awake and asking for me. I reply with be right there.

I walk into Troyes room and see he is sitting up talking to Emma. I walk over and kiss his lips and say thank god you are ok. You scared me babe. He looks at me and says you scared me.

He looks at me and says please tell me you were not shot? I say no babe it wasn't me it was the gunman but I do need to tell you something. The gunman was Jacob, your ex and he wanted you but I told them they were not to ring you and get you there. Troye says is he dead? I nod my head and say that he is babe.

He says thank god I don't need to see his ugly mug again.

I laughed at that and sat on his bed next to him and pulled him into my arms.

Later that day they let him go home. I helped him get dressed and said let's get you home. I will get Ricky to grab your car.

He nods his head and we walk out arm in arm.

When we got home I revealed my surprises to him. I bought him a journal with his initials on the leather cover and my tattoo on my thigh which was his initials and his birthday under a love heart.

He pulled me into his arms and said babe I love you so much thank you for these. I love them.

The next few weeks were so hard for me. I kept getting flashbacks and panic attacks so they gave me 2 weeks off.

Troye surprised me with a trip to New York. He planned the whole thing down to the last detail.

We pulled up at the hotel and I looked at the name and straight away I realised it's the one we went to the first time we were together. I cant tell him it will make him upset so I just keep quiet.

As Troye booked in so he could get the room key I was just standing thinking back to when we were here before. We had our first kiss in the room overlooking the city.

We went up to the room and it's not the same one thank god. If it was, I would have dealt with it. I think we both need this vacation.

During the week away Troye was writing a lot more songs in his journal which is good. I kept telling him I loved his songs and to not let anybody tell him he isn't a good singer songwriter.

That was until he got a flashback of the night we had our first kiss. He looked at me and said we had our first kiss in this hotel. I nod my head and say yeah we did but I couldn't say anything. I didn't want you to feel bad babe. It's ok we can have plenty more kisses here.

As the week went on I felt ready to take our relationship further.

So that night I decided to take Troye to a nice restaurant and when we got back into the room I told him I was ready to make love to him.

Troye pulled me into his arms and said you sure babe. This is a big step.

I nod my head and say yeah I am, it feels right.

Troye leads me over to the window seat overlooking the city.

Here he sits down then sits me on his lap and he starts to kiss me and I couldn't help but deepen the kiss.

SMUT

Before I knew it I was laid out on the bed naked and Troye was hovering over me. He kissed his way up my body telling me I was gorgeous all the way up.

I buck my hips as he gets to my already hard length ready for his mouth but he passes it and continues up to my chest.

Before long he lubes his fingers and presses one into me then adds another then another. I moan out that I'm ready.

He lubes his length and pushes into me slowly. I hissed at first but then I got used to it.

Before I knew it I got that familiar feeling in my stomach and I know I won't last much longer.

I come before I can tell him and as I clench around him he comes as well.

END OF SMUT

Troye fell on top of me after he hit his high.

He pulls out of me and he says oh it's been so long but oh so right. I love you Con.

I look at him and say I love you too Tro.

He gets up to grab a cloth to wipe us down.

He climbs into bed and pulls me into him so he is the big spoon tonight.