˚ʚ♡ɞ˚The Smirk of Victory˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Author's pov: 

The d-day has come.Today ishi have to write a exam.She takes blessings from elders in the home.Jai comes near ishi and asks,"Bhabi  do you also have an exam today?' 

Ishika says,"yes jai,Do you even have the exam?"  jai nods his face as yes.Ishika replies,"All the best to our sweetest jai".You too bhabi he replies  with his cute voice.

Reyansh drops ishi at exam centre and says,"All the best ishi,do well".

Ishi replies ok reyansh.

Reyansh visited his father's company to temporarily oversee operations. Reyansh was settled at his father's desk, sifting through a stack of files that had been left for him.His father's personal secretary approached him and said, "We are going to bid for a tender tomorrow. It's going to be tough, as your father's rival, Vijayendra Mital, will also be bidding. He's dangerous and has already threatened many companies to quote lower, as he aims to win.

Whoever he may be," Reyansh replied confidently, "he can't secure the tender through underhanded tactics while I'm here. This may be my first time bidding, but I'm not going to let someone like him intimidate me into losing."

His PS gave him a set of files prepared by his father especially for reyansh.The papers contained details about the upcoming tender, along with strategies and competitors information. He rubbed his temples, feeling the weight of responsibility settle on his shoulders. His father had always made this job look effortless, but now it felt overwhelming.

 Suddenly,the door swung open, and walked in Dhruv Mittal, Vijayendra Mittal's son. Dhruv walked in with an air of confidence, a cocky smirk etched across his face.His PS says it's dhruv mittal  in reyansh ears.

Well, well, well, if it isn't Raghav Reddy, the new kid on the block," Dhruv taunted, leaning casually against the doorframe. "Heard you're taking a shot at the tender tomorrow. Brave of you."

Reyansh glanced up from the files, his expression unchanging. "Dhruv Mittal. I didn't expect to see you here. What brings you to my father's office? Planning to take notes on how to lose?"

Dhruv stepped forward, crossing his arms as he moved closer to the desk.He changed into the aggressive tone and said,"Don't be too confident, Reyansh. You're in deep trouble.My father doesn't play games, and neither do I. If you think you can win this tender with your little tricks, you're mistaken."

Reyansh took a deep breath, maintaining his calm. "Tricks? I plan to win it with skill and integrity. Something your family seems to have forgotten about."

"Integrity doesn't get you anywhere in this business. You need to be ruthless. And trust me, if you get in my way, you'll regret it," said Dhruv.

"Is that a threat, Dhruv? But I don't scare easily."

"You will soon",said Dhruv while leaving he had a nice glace at the office like it will be no more from tomorrow.

Reyansh replies to him,Good. But, Just know this: I won't back down. So, if you're ready for a fight, bring it on.

In the evening, Reyansh looked at the watch, and it was time to pick up Ishi. He got up to leave the office. Reyansh felt tired after reviewing all the files, making a clear analysis, and planning for tomorrow. He was stressed but didn't want Ishi to know about it. So, he decided to be energetic around her. He stopped the car at Ishi's college, got out, and leaned over the car door waiting for her.

Ishi's pov:

I came out of the college entrance, feeling really happy about how well I did on the exam. I saw Reyansh waiting for me by his car. He looked so handsome in his white shirt and jeans, wearing sunglasses.

Then I noticed some girls walking by, looking at him like they were obsessed. I felt a wave of jealousy. How dare they look at my husband like that? They should know he already has a beautiful wife. No one should look at him that way when I'm right here.

I took a picture of him Whilw he is on a call.Suddenly he looked at me.He said,"Ishi!".

I ran towards Reyansh and hugged him. He looked surprised since I hugged him in public, but I wanted to show those women that he was already mine.

"Ishi, how did you do on your exam today?" he asked.

"I did well!" I replied, feeling proud. I then asked Reyansh if he could take me somewhere for coffee.

He said, "Okay, madam," while still hugging me. We both got into the car. Throughout our conversation, I talked about the questions they asked and how I answered them, while he just listened patiently and smiled with me. But I felt like something was wrong with him.

When we arrived at the café, he received a call and stepped away to talk to someone.

I noticed Reyansh discussing something serious on the call. We had our coffee, and while we were returning, I asked him what was bothering him.

"It's about work," he said. "I have a bid tomorrow, and it's going to be tough.He started tellig about Dhruv's threat but he stays calm inorder to make ishi panic.

However ,I am determined to win tomorrow.So analysing and fixing to specific bidding is important.

I'm determined to win tomorrow," he said. "Analyzing and fixing the bids is important."

I was impressed by his determination and wished him good luck. He smiled and said, "As long as you support me, I won't lose anything. Even if I lose, it won't matter because you're with me. Everything is less for me without you. I love you, Ishi

Ishi stared at him lovingly and touched his hand. "You will win for sure," she said

Author's pov:

The next day reyansh comes downstairs and ishi gives harathi and wishes him,I hope you will win today.

The next day, Reyansh came downstairs, and Ishi gave him a harathi and wished, "I hope you win today."

Reyansh took blessings from his mother and entered the company. Everyone was there except for him. As the bidding started, everyone was bidding low, but Dhruv bid the highest among them. It seemed like they were about to let Dhruv win, but then Reyansh walked in and bid 200 crores, which was higher than Dhruv's bid, as he made his way to his seat in front.

Everyone was tense as Reyansh raised his eyebrows with a slight smirk and looked at Dhruv. Dhruv was shocked to hear this. He had received false information that Reyansh would only bid 50 crores, so he bid just 70 crores.

Because of the calmness among everyone, Reyansh ended up winning the bidding. Dhruv was stunned and couldn't make eye contact with Reyansh.

Reyansh walked over to him and said, "You said it's necessary to be ruthless in business, so I decided to be ruthless with you. How does it feel to taste your own medicine?"

Dhruv replied, "It's not the end. You will have to face the consequences for sure." He started to leave the place, clearly disappointed. But on his way out, he added, "Take care of your family, Reyansh, because they are your source of happiness, right?"

Reyansh glared angrily at him but chose to ignore his words.He recieves a call from ishi and he shares the happy news with her.

Bit bored right! But this chapter is going to be a spoiler alert for future parts.So don't miss the next parts.Tomorrow i will publish the part which you all are excited about.So be ready.Don't forget to comment  and vote guys.Your support means a lot to me.

Target:50 likes😅