MY HIDDEN TREASURE

STORY DESCRIPTION

Intimidating aura, maldita, masungit and an independent woman. Those personalities what Xiantelle have, and in that kind of personality akala ng iba ay mahirap siyang pakisamahan.

Ngunit ang hindi nila alam, she's also sweet, caring and loving person lalo na sa mga taong close sakanya.

Xiantelle have some admirer who wanted to be one of her suitor, but she brutally declined all of them, why? Kasi alam niya naman na hindi talaga siya gusto ng mga lalaking nagsasabing gusto siya, they're just all challenged and wanted to become her boyfriend para maipagmalaki sa mga tropa nila na they dated the Xiantelle Luxington.

She's more focused on her studies and goals in her life, but when Vinci Rutherfurd came, mas nag-focus siya dito. Wala na siyang ibang napapansin kundi si Vinci lang, she put and give all of her attention, her love and herself to him but in the end... He destroyed her.

But what if one day they meet again, what if he seek for her forgiveness and promised her that he'll be better this time.

Would she give him a chance, would she let him to prove himself that he changed and he's now willing to be better for her, or will she continuously do anything to stop him and not to be fooled once again just to protect herself and her hidden treasures.

©majesticxbleaumn