1: Attractive danger

The story started long before you stepped into the unknown, aka. Taylor Allison Swift. Long before you first heard her calling your name. It all begun during the 1989 world tour.

  Taylor, alone in her wardrobe, was changing after the last concert. She got quite concerned as the temperature started dropping out of a sudden. Swift decided not to worry about it and focus on equanimity, but her pragmatic nature gave way to fright when the woman's breathing  became more and more heavy. That was the moment when she saw someone in the corner.

- How did you get there? - Taylor asked as she noticed her door still being locked. She knew something strange just happened, because no one had the keys to her wardrobe and it wasn't even open.

- You should stick to answering questions instead of asking them, Miss Swift.

  It was the last thing Taylor could recall from that day, because everything started to blur out and she lost consciousness.

  When the woman finally woke up at night, she seemed different. It was not just about her ending up in a completely unknown place, surrounded by disturbing darkness and silence. She immediately knew there's much more going on. Day by day, Swift's senses were becoming sharpened. Fans started noticing something weird in Taylor's eyes. They now showed pure hunger. Hunger that she couldn't really understand herself and neither did anyone else.

  However, over time Taylor realized what happened. She realized that she's a vampire and there's nothing left to do about it except for adaptation. Keeping this little secret was hard, yet not impossible. She's been living like that for quite long time and nobody suspected anything for years.

  In 2024, one day you finally attended The Eras Tour. Seeing THE Taylor Swift filled you with excitement.

  You were having fun as someone came during the "Fearless" era. Manager asked you to go with him. Surprisingly, it was not about the 22 hat. Taylor invited you to meet her after the show. That seemed like a dream coming true.

  As soon as you entered the arranged room, you felt chill all over your body. Finally, you noticed her. Taylor Swift herself was waiting on the couch. There was no time for doubts, or even any thoughts. Her beautiful, blue eyes were everything at that moment.

- H-Hi... - These words barely came out of your mouth.

- Oh, hello! - She smiled in the most enchanting way possible. You couldn't sense any danger through her charismatic appearance. - I'm so happy to see you! I couldn't help but notice how... dedicated you are.

- R-Realy? That means a lot to me. - You bulshed a lot and Taylor seemed to be well aware of the affect she has on you.

//hii! I know it was quite short, but I thought it would be enought to start with💜

What are your thoughts so far?