Chapter 1

Scott's p.o.v 

I wake up and got ready for school and get my things ready for lacrosse practice after school. I go down stairs and tell my mom I'm leaving. I run outside and see my best friend stiles waiting for me in his crappy jeep.

"Hey there buddy," he says in a sarcastic way. "Hi," I say awkwardly. "Ok cutting the crap my dad has case that involves a body," stiles said very serious. "Like as in a dead body," I asked. "No a body of water, yes dumbass a dead body," he says. "So where is the body," I asked. "Well it's not just one," stiles response. "So there's 2 3 fou- he cuts me off and says "Half." "So as in cut half? I ask. He nods his head, I become speechless and tell him "drive."

 He starts driving to the woods and once we are parked I day,"Why are we here," I ask. "You said to drive I drove and here we are," he said with a smile. "I mean what are we doing here?" I asked. We are going to find the bod- I cut home off and turn on the car," Drive and this time to school," I say back. "Okay," he says. We drive off and head to our high school.
*At School*
We get out of the car and head to the hell hole. While walking in the hallway stiles stops me and says," After practice meet me at my jeep we're taking a ride back to the woods. He looks at me waiting for me to respond fine with that he says," Ok good now I'm gonna make a fool of myself trying to talk to Lydia. He leaves and slaps the back if my head and says "later,"laughing at me while my hand is on my head. I whisper " idiot.''