Chapter 2

Stiles P.O.V

I walk up to Lydia I see her beautiful pale white skin, blonde hair, and brown eyes. ''Hey there Lydia,''I say so stupidly and awkwardly. "What". "N-nothing I just came over hear to tell you hi and hope to see you at practice," I say. "One im not gonna be watching you on the bench and tw- she gets cut off and the blonde green eyes boyfriend Jackson comes running up to her and start a little make out session "okay,' I said awkwardly. They stop the making out and she says '' That will be two," She said as Jackson puts his arm around her and walks away. The bell rings "uh ok" i say running to class.

Scotts P.O.V

I get my stuff ready for class and see a beautiful girl, black hair, pale white skin, and brown eyes . I grab my stuff , I see her walking with the principal heading the direction I was going in. She walks past me and gives me a little smile and I do the same. I walked in the back of them and lead our way to the class room they standed in the front of the class and I walk past them and found a seat. "Students you have a new class mate her name is Allison Argent she came all the way from Ohio treat her with respect and be nice. The principle walk out of the class room and Allison headed toward my direction and sat behind me. She asked the person on her left for a pencil and they said no. I grab a pencil from my backpack and turned around then gave it to her, "Thanks," she said. I nodded with a smile on my face and said "No problem."

*After Class*

Scotts P.O.V

I get out of class and I see Allison talking to Lydia.

Allisons P.O.V

"Now your are my new best friend," Lydia says. I laugh, "So are you coming to the party tonight," Lydia asked. "Uh no tonights family game night," I lied. " Im sorry did I just here family game night," a random guy says walking up towards me and Lydia. "Hey Jackson,''Lydia says right after Lydia gave him a small kiss. "Anyway you should come," Jackson said. "Maybe next time," I say. They nod there heads. "Well can you at least come with me to go watch the team practice," Lydia asked. "Football?," I asked. "Footballs a joke here we play lacrosse," Jackson says so confident. ''Meet you there,'' Lydia says and walks off with Jackson. "Wow,'' I say to myself. 

Scotts P.O.V

 I walk right by her and I give her a little smile and she does the same I walked away I can feel her staring at me.  "Pretty Cute," I hear her say to her self I give myself a little smile and head to my next class. 

*School is Over*

I walk to the mens locker room and get my gear on I rush to the door I try to fix the gear the bump heads with someone... its Allison. " Ow ," I hear her I was about to tell her sorry but a laugh takes over her. I smile a little though,'' I- Im sorry I was just,"she cuts me off and she said," Its fine," and gives me a smile, I smile back.

" Um do you know where the lacrosse field is?," she asked.

" Yea im actually going that way" 

" Do you mind if I join you?," she asked

" Y-yea sure"

We walk silently...

" So how are you liking the school ," I asked.

" Its better I guess," she smiled

"Good to hear," I said

When we got to the field I asked " See you around." She nodded in agreement then left.