Itacest

Romano was walking through a forest, looking for his little brother. It was silent except for the soft noise of his bare feet on the moss. It was an unusual forest, nothing moved and there weren't any twigs or leaves on the ground. As he walked, he became aware of someone singing and the sound of rushing water. "Feliciano?" The singing stopped, but the sound of water remained. Romano took off running in the direction of the sounds.

It wasn't long before he reached the source of the noise. A small waterfall splashed into a pool, and an oddly bubbly stream flowed away. Italy had removed most of his clothing and was splashing around. "Romano! Come a-play in the water! It's-a very nice!" Watching his brother, Romano shrugged, and pulled off the only article of clothing he wore, an oversized cotton shirt, and jumped in.

He yelped. It was sparkling water, and the waterfall had made it VERY bubbly. Especially around his nether regions. He stood there awkwardly, thankful that the water was so bubbly that it was basically foam. He waded deeper, but the water only came to his mid-chest. He was still having trouble adjusting, but at least nothing was touching his-

He yelled when Italy splashed him. The water splashing his curl made his erection painful. It was torture, and Italy noticed this. "Are you-a okay, fratello?"  "N-no." He was blushing a dark red, and he knelt down in the water. "Did I accidentally splash your-a curl?" He nodded. Italy made an 'O' with his mouth. Romano turned away. His brother wasn't as innocent as everyone thought. He loved that about him. Even though he'd introduced him to the potato bastard as 'kind of a dick'. Because Spain had raised him. Well, if Spain was a dick, then he was a cute dick. Wait, what?

These rambling thoughts had distracted him, and a pair of arms wrapping around his waist shocked him. "What the-" he was cut off when he felt his boxers being tugged down, and a hand began to pump his member. Italy's face poked out of the water. "I do not a-like to see fratello uncomfortable." Romano tried to protest, but he couldn't, it felt so good. He just stood there, trying not to moan. He came quicker than he thought he would, and Italy managed to swallow it all.

********************************

Romano jerked awake. "Dammit!" he yelled. England was standing in his doorway, smirking. "Now will you wear a dress?" "A-screw you." Romano mumbled as he followed the blonde country.

A/N: I kind of ran out of ideas for this, so sorry that it's short :1
 <request by @mp_2506 >