Chapter 2

The party was in full swing, and the guys were already dancing in front. They had invited me several times, but I refused. I just couldn't stop thinking about what Lucas said earlier. I don't think it's possible that he's gay but honestly, he could pull both genders with his masculine body, add to that his face, intelligence, and talent.

But it bothers me that he has a girlfriend. why did he kiss me back? Impossible namang lasing sya ng gabing yon because Nick told me he even drove me home...

While I was thinking, Nick suddenly tapped my back and invited me again.

"I don't want to, I'm not in the mood." I refused him again.

"Bro, you've been spacing out since earlier. Come on, there are a lot of girls there." He tried to persuade me.

"I don't want to—." I couldn't finish what I was saying because he immediately dragged me to the dance floor where Lucas, Bruce, and Troy were dancing, each holding a bottle of Quervo. 

The crowd cheered as they danced, surrounding them. Nasa gitna nilang tatlo si helen, just following their moves.

"You know I like it when you naked and you shake it in my face and I could take it." Troy sang, dancing along. Then he poured the Quervo he was drinking all over himself, which made the crowd go wild.

The crowd went even wilder when Nick joined the dancing, I had no choice but to dance and join them. As we danced, many people took pictures and videos of us, which I didn't pay attention to because I was starting to enjoy myself.

We danced for a few minutes until we decided to leave and let the debutante have her moment. If we continued dancing, they might forget it was a debut party.

The five of us went at the liquor section of the reception. I just grabbed iced tea while they continued to drink beer. Ako tuloy naaawa sa mga atay nila.

"You know, I asked Helen how long she and Elias have been together, and she said they've only been together for three days." Lucas suddenly told us while drinking his beer.

"Ang tanong, did he court her?" Nick asked curiously.

"He didn't, apparently. He just confessed a few days ago, and then Elias said na maging official na silang dalawa." Lucas casually explained.

"Bro, that fast?! Lakas din ng Tama ni Elias no? Daig nya pa si  the Flash sa pagkuha ng babae." Troy said with a mischievous grin.

"It seems pretty fast, but maybe Helen just agreed. We all know she's been crushing on Elias since their first year, right?" Bruce chimed in.

"No idea," Troy replied curtly.

Nakikinig lang Ako sa kanilang paguusap, so they're really just starting out. I thought they'd been together for a long time. So when something happened between us the night we went out to the bar, he didn't have a girlfriend yet? And now he does. Ang bilis Naman nila.

It was already 12 am when we decided to go home because we were both a little tipsy. We said goodbye to the debutante and brought home the cake she sent us. I'll just give it to Mom, I'm not really into sweets. I also saw Elias outside the reception smoking. he  glanced at me and blew out the smoke from his mouth.

Nagising nalang Ako noong makarating na kami sa condo ni nick. They immediately went onto the large sofa in the living room. Lucas was already lying on the carpet, completely drunk. Bruce was helping him up because Nick and Troy were drunk too.

"Macsen, help me with this, damn, this guy's heavy." Bruce ordered me, na agad ko namang sinunod. We carried him to the bathroom because he said he was going to throw up.