Chapter 1

Orphanage.

Something no child wants to live in. Wondering why your there. Your parents die, can't take care of you. Or in Harry's case, left him. He never met his parents. They left him on the door step of the orphanage when he was one. He wondered 'do they hate me' 'was it my fault'.

Harry's Seven year old self was reading in his room. He was wearing his black jacket and Jean shorts. He was reading his Spider-Man comic. Pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

"Harry!" He looks up. Seeing one of the ladies standing by the door? He slowly gets up. Walking towards her.

No one ever wanted Harry. After days weeks and a little over a month, they would return Harry. Harry thought it was how he looked, or if he didn't do something right, maybe that's why people sent him back? That's why he like everything perfect. His room needs to be cleaned nothing rearranged at all. He thought maybe if he always was like this. Someone. Someone would want him.

"Yes?" Harry he whispers out. Looking directly at her, standing up straight. He new never to disrespect guardians or his elders, or any one older. It was rude, and Harry was not that.

"Harry Parents are here again, they want you with the other little ones down stairs" Harry nods thanking the woman. He goes back to the corner he was in, grabbing his book walking down stairs where all children seven through twelve. Everyone who came in gave them the specific age they want a child to be to adopt.

"Hey Haz" Harry's friend Niall says. Niall and Harry met when Harry was Four. Niall came here because his father was in prison, while his mum was a drug addict. She didn't live long, and Niall had know where to go. He ended up here. When he met Harry he was the happiest little Irish boy ever, and with Niall that's what kept Harry going.

"Hey Ni" Harry smiles at his best friend. Niall drags Harry to a room full of boys. He knows about the system. It seemed like the family wanted a boy within his age or whatever the number they wanted to go up to. He sat on the hard wooden floor in the corner Niall beside him. They were like brothers. Inseparable. Harry had seen a family walk in he saw there a was a little boy around his age or a little older. He saw the boy was wearing a blue button up shirt and tan cargos. He had brown hair pushed to the side, his chocolate brown eyes meet green emerald.
Liam new he wanted him to be his little brother. To protect over any bad people.
Harry, felt quite awkward and kept his eye on his book.

"Hi!, I'm Liam" Liam Cheers. Standing right front of the boy. Harry looks up slowly seeing the brown eyed boy looking at him. Harry being the nice boy he is acknowledged the boy.

"Hello, M'Harry" he squeaks. Liam sits down beside Harry. He looks over running his hand down the spine of Harry's comic.

"I like your comic, it's Spider-Man, but I prefer more of Batman" he smiles showing the wrinkles by his eyes.

"Batman cool" Harry agrees, it's true he just really loves Spider-Man more.

"I like you" Liam says smiling at the curly hair boy.

Harry knew for years to never get to attached. It just mad you sad. Harry never wanted to be sad. Families had brought him back over and over. Leaving the seven year old boy with a painful childhood.

"How old are you" Harry ask tilting his head.

"M'seven, you?"

"Seven" Liam nods. He sits there thinking how great of a big brother he'll be. He wants to protect Harry. He's little bit older, and knows Harry had a hard childhood. It's not that he pity's the boy. He just thinks he deserves a better life. A better family. And, yes a awesome older brother like himself.