Chapter 2

Twisted:

Days.

As the summer breeze came climbing through Harry’s window, he couldn’t help but wonder what his first day in Doncaster would be like. Harry piled out of bed. Rubbing his eyes and shuffling towards the restroom.

Harry sluggishly ruffled his hand through his hair not putting much effort into it. But as always his curls still looked luscious. He put on his dark-blue long sleeved polo shirt, with his khaki joggers and white air forces.

Harry loved Doncaster so far. His neighbors, the Wheilers were the nicest people they've met. They had three children. Marisol, Marco, the twins they were both fifteen, and Isaac being the oldest, Seventeen. They came over and greeted their neighbors with a pie. Welcoming them to the neighborhood.

As he walked downstairs He was greeted with a kiss by his mother. Crinkling his nose from her action he grabbed a apple and rushed out the door with Liam.

Liam started the engine to his jeep, Harry and him were off to school. As they rode in silence Harry decided to turn up the radio and his favorite song was playing ‘Bad And Boujee’. However, Liam reached over and turned it off. Harry pouted.

“My car, my rules” Liam said Bluntly.

Harry crossed his arms over his chest looking out the window at every passing movement. He hummed, turning his body back towards Liam.

“Liammm” Harry dragged.

“What” Liam rolled his eyes.

“Raindrops” Harry whispered, smirkingly.

“Raindrops? Harry its not raining what are you even talking about” he asked.

“RAINDROPS” Harry shouted

“HARRY THERE ARE NO RAINDROPS WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT” Liam was confused. He never understood why his brother was arguing over raindrops. It was summer and definitely not raining.

“Don’t talk to me, you live under a rock i swear” Harry said as they pulled up to the parking lot of their school. Jumping out of the car he slammed the door as he heard Liam threaten to not give him a ride home for doing so.  He shrugged. Not caring.

He walked into the administration office. As they handed him his schedule for the year harry struggled to get around the school. He squinted his eyes searching for the three-building. Harry entered room 301 and god if he didn’t know what he was getting himself into, he never would’ve.

Harry was the shy kid. At least until he made friends. Harry could be the most talkative outgoing person you’d ever meet. Harry was the kid who was confident in who he was, he could care less of what people thought. But now everythings different. Schools different. People are different. He’s different.

All Harry saw when he walked into his class was this blue eyed boy. He was beautiful, just like the sunset. Harry couldn’t take his eyes off him, it was as if everything was in slow motion. No one was in the room Just them. That’s how he imagined it’d be.

“Harry? Harry?” the teacher called.

“What?” he said. He was dazed.

“I said Harry welcome to child development, My name is Mr. Montoy”

Harry greeted him with a smile. Inroduced to the class, he felt awkward hands fidgeting. Until the unnamed blue eyed boy caught his attention. He gave Harry a slight smile. Just that smile hd done everything to Harry that he didn’t want it to.

Mr, Montoy directed Harry to next to the boy as his partner for the rest of the year. Harry was in awe.

He thought what should i say? Should I even say anything? Why am I freaking out like a girl? He probably won’t even talk to me.

“Your Harry right?” Harry nodded.

“I’m Louis Louis Tomlinson”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it’s not a lot and that i’m terrible for doing this posting after FOREVER but i’m trying and i promise more :)

What’s your guys thought on the story plot so far?