THE WAIT IS OVER.

AMIRAH POV.

So today was our nikah and i was nervous but not much.

The nikah will be held in uncle jhon's House.

I was sitting infront of the mirror and staring at myself as the ladies were doing their job.

This time my dress code was different from first time.

It was simple but was very pretty, a white gown with white hijab.

And i was looking good, in 30min we have to leave for uncle jhon's House.

Ammi, abbu and dii came in the room i can see from mirror they were smiling staring at me from the mirror.

I smiled looking at them "you are ready ma'am" saniya said with professional tone and i looked at her and smiled "thank you".

She squeezed my shoulders and gave a big smile and she mouthed "all the best"

I nodded my head and got up from my seat and stood infront of my beloved family.

"Look how beautiful she is looking" ammi said with tears in her eyes.

I went near her and cupped her face and said "please don't cry, it will hurt me. Do you trust Allah right" she nodded her head "then please don't cry and... You also trust jack right i can see in your eyes soo don't worry everything will be fine " i wipped the tears from her eyes.

She nodded her with a small smile on her face.

Abbu rubbed ammi's back as comforting her.

Abbu came to me and cupped my face and kissed my forehead "mashallah my daughter is looking like an angel came from heaven" i chuckled and said "thanks for the compliment ".

Abbu smiled and lowered his gaze and started thinking about something.

"Now what are you thinking?" I asked and wrapped my hand around his arm.

"Amirah... Don't worry okay everything will be fine, and let me tell you.... All men are not same their are good ones out there okay " abbu said while staring in my eyes with concern look on his face.

"Hmm i know abbu don't worry, I'm not a type of girl who will judge all the men on this planet because of one so don't worry " i said and tapped his shoulders.

He chuckled and patted my head.

Dii came and hugged me, she was behaving a bit unusual I tapped her back comforting her and whispered in her ear "what happened is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is okay don't worry, it's just that i will miss you" she whispered back.

I hummed in response and said "don't worry, i will visit you" we broke the hug and she kissed my forehead and gave a sweet smile.

she looks sweet and well-behaved infront of everyone but i know that she was not so sweet, literally she can do anything if anyone will try to irritate her or try to harm her.

But she knows where she should show that side of her and where she should not.

It's not like she has anger issues, it is rare to see her in anger but when she'll get angry she will not say anything but she will throw or hit things to control her anger.

This side of her i saw in school when we use to go in a same school.

Except me no one has seen that side of her.

I shook my thoughts away when abbu said "okay let's go or else we'll be late".

Everyone hummed in response and went in the garden, dii was helping me with my gown.