Chapter 4: My Stalker

Summers pov:

I walk out of detention and head home. This has to be a dream. But it all makes sense now. I killed Cole's brother.

I take a good long shower when I get home. Showers normally relieve my stress but this time it doesn't. Too much is happening at once. All my grades are going to drop now because I just can't seem to focus anymore in class. I take out my phone to try distract me but I get a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hello summer.

Me: Um hi? Who are you?

Unknown: No need to worry about that. Meet me tonight at 10.

Me: I'm not going to just meet you because you tell me to. I don't even know who you are.

Unknown: I'm not asking, I'm telling. There will be consequences otherwise.

Me: um okay, where?

Unknown: Outside the school gates.

Me: okay at least I know you're someone from my school and not a creep.

Unknown: maybe I am, maybe I'm not?

Me: okay mr mysterious. See you tonight

Unknown: see you. Don't be late.

Jeez that was weird. I can't just turn up alone to meet a stranger though can I? Maybe I should ask Luna to drive me there and make sure I'm safe. I drop my phone on the ground, luckily not breaking it, as I remember that someone out there is trying to kill me. This is probably a trap. I can't go. I don't wanna die!! But if I go, I might figure out who it is.

I FaceTime Luna and tell her everything he said and what I think about it.

'I have an idea.' She replies enthusiastically.

'What is it?'

'What if we go early and hide in the bushes and wait for him to arrive. When he arrives we can see who he is. Then we will wait for him to leave and go back.'

'Oh my god. That's genius!'

'We have gotta execute it well though.'

'Don't worry, we'll make sure it goes perfectly.'

I watch the clock on the wall tick as the time passes extremely slowly. I count down the hours and try do stuff to keep me distracted from the thoughts of tonight. I'm scared. I desperately want to know who it is but I don't want to die!

It's finally nine o clock. I go upstairs and put on joggers and a cute white crop top. I go outside to see Luna standing there with her car waiting for me. I hop into the car and discuss the plan.

'We've gotta park far away so he doesn't know we are here. Then we can walk and hide behind one of the bushes.' Luna states.

'Okay cool. Make sure your notifications are off and your phone is on silent.' I add on.

'Yep! If anything goes wrong, we could be absolutely screwed.'

'Well it's a risk I want to take. I need to know who's trying to kill me, if it is them.'