his ultraviolence

⚠️TW!! mentions of abuse, violence, graphic content, cussing, blood, smut, mentions of sexual abuse and assault.⚠️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisung swore that his knuckles were already turning white from how hard his grip was on the bedsheets. Minho was rough in every sex they had but this one was the hardest one yet. Because he forced himself on top of his husband this time.

He cried out one last time against the pillows that his head was buried in before Minho pistoned his seed inside of him. Yuck.. Even though jisung's legs felt sticky, wet and shaky from the assault he just lived through.. He liked it. Every single moment of it.

After minho pulled out a towel was thrown onto jisung like a piece of clothing.

"clean yourself up. And make sure you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Great. The couch once again. Jisung sighed and got up to clean himself up.

You could say that jisung is a big masochist. But not just a masochist, he's a psychopath for being obsessed with being hit. sliced up, or even thrown against furnitures. And Minho filled his day dreams by marrying him and showing him what real abuse looks like.

After taking a bath, jisung got the couch all ready for him. He was about to sleep before minho decided to eventually show up again and shake him awake.

"what..minho? What is it.."

Minho kept a silence before grabbing jisung's arms and tossing him up, making him sit. The silence was loud and long before his hand raised up and striked his husband against his face.

"what the?!-"

Second hit. And jisung was already high key red. Minho always had a reason to give jisung a 'lesson' or what he called so. But this was out of nowhere.

He took off his belt, wrapping it around his hand in a way that made jisung actually a bit shaken up.

"Minho what are you-"

SLAP.

The belt striked against his shoulder like a needle and it hurt, badly. But jisung liked it. He stayed silent.

Minho raised his arm up again just to strike the younger sitting boy into his face. He fell over off of the couch, laying on the ground.

He brought the belt on jisung again, again, again, and again. At this point jisung wanted to be dramatic, so he started crying. sobbing. begging it to be stopped but minho just didn't until he was fucked up.

"that's what you get for being a fucking whore." he spits into jisung's face and throws the belt to the armchair before eventually leaving the living room.

Jisung sat there, on the ground with his face and shoulders bloodied up. He stopped crying and went back to sleep hours later.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisung looked at himself in the mirror, taking his shirt off to scan his shoulders that were covered in bruises and scars. He ran his hand against his fucked up face, and ran down until his stomach. His breath hitched as he slipped it inside his pants, wrapping his cold fingers around his length. He started stroking as he remembered every single hit.

He loved the violence, he loved the aggression and rough treatment he got. It just turned him on.

Jisung kept stroking, until he had to hold onto the sink when his orgasm tiptoed closer and closer. He finally let go and came into his underwear.

He panted heavily, then took a shower and dressed up to cook lunch for minho.

While cooking, minho arrived home from work early carrying a huge bouquet of roses. Jisung looked at them curiously.

"I'm sorry." Minho sighed, hiding halfof his face behind the bouquet. Minho was apologising? Jisung was basically stunned because his husband never apologised.

"for.. what exactly?"

"for attacking you last night. I lost control.. And got mad."

Jisung sighed and finally must accepted the flowers. They sat down for lunch, ate together in silence and then sat down on the floor against the wall. Minho had a beer in his hand, looking at the ground.

"I kind of realised that we're both fucked up."

It was true. Jisung couldn't deny.

"y-yeah.."

Minho looked at the younger male and grabbed his chin, pulling it close to his face to kiss the plump lips. It wasn't a rough or violent one, rather a sweet, soft and slow one.

After that, the silence between the two was too loud. And jisung decided to break it.

"Minho?"

"yeah?"

They looked at each other, into each other's eyes. Jisung opened up his mouth to speak but he was hesitant.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'd kill for you.."

...

"i'll kill you."