Remind me of her : prolouge

Dayvon , Bennett

Happy birthday maya I says hugging ha, thank you coming Von how you holding up she asked me

Happy birthday maya I says hugging ha, thank you coming Von how you holding up she asked me .

I'm getting there I told ha , my past lover Luce died from cancer couple days ago I'm trying get better day by day .

Oh von you here I'm glad you came ha sister may but everyone calls by Nick name asian tells me .

Oh yeah I said dryly hugging ha , you still grieving over that bitch time ta move on with me asian said.

What the fuck is wrong with you Asian out of line what you just said maya I said mugging ha.

I will neva want you Asian , don't ever disrespect Luce like dat you hoe fucking on everyone I don't want pass around bitch I told ha walking away .

That what your ass get I heard maya said , fuck him I'm find me a man that's wants me asian said .

Sarai ,Jenkins

I miss you so much Luce I said wiping away my tears , Luce was my cousin she very close to me only she hated the rest of family so did i she told me personally make von happy when she passed away she want von to be happy with someone else so she c...

I miss you so much Luce I said wiping away my tears , Luce was my cousin she very close to me only she hated the rest of family so did i she told me personally make von happy when she passed away she want von to be happy with someone else so she chosen me .

I heard about him a lot I was too shy to me so never really gotten to meet him personally, but I can be friend to him for now until really get to know him better .

On my way to Maya birthday party right now ,  so I'm hoping I can cheer myself up past days I been very sad hardly smiling I miss Luce so much .