36

You're such a liar, I thought yall broke up

You're such a liar, I thought yall broke up." I heard someone whisper, waking me up. I could still feel Onikas arms wrapped around me and decided I'd pretend to sleep while the voice that I now recognized as Malis went off. "Hypocrite bitch"

"We did whore. We're just friends, I still care about her." Onika replied.

Girl, please. You know I could never just be your friend.

"Y'all need to talk."

That's what I was saying. Onika and I just needed to have a serious conversation. We both had things to work on and I'll admit I needed to get in touch with my doctor regarding my Antipsychotics.

"I'm not talking to this bitch." Oh, Lauren was here too.

"I don't care if you're mad, don't come up in here starting with me."

"You started with me!" She tried her best to whisper. "You barely even let me say anything before you just started going off on me!"

"Because every time you call us you complain about him." Onika shrugged, "My bad for going off on you. I was irritated."

Oh, my brother was probably stressing Lauren out. I had no idea what they were doing with each other and at this point, I just prayed for them and my nephew.

"Yeah because you get into it with Beyoncé and don't know where to direct your anger."

I could hear the way Onikas face looked and wanted to laugh as she began replying, "Oh, my anger was not misdirected. Bitch you were pissing me off too."

Lauren sucked her teeth and Mali chuckled.

I felt another body slowly sit on the bed before Lauren spoke, "Do y'all think I talk about him too much?"

Mali hummed, "I'm not going to lie. You be ready to tell us what the nigga ate for breakfast to dinner."

I snuggled more into Onika, taking a deep breath while turning my face into her thighs. I smelled her and tried my best to keep the fake sleep act up.

Her natural scent filled up my nostrils and I just wanted to push my face deeper into her thighs.

She laughed quietly, brushing her fingers through my hair, "Like I don't be caring what he did every day. Honestly, I'm not his bitch, you are. I don't care too much about him."

Mali chuckled, "Well he is your brother-in-law."

"Girl, he be dogging my friend out he can get slapped. Bey won't stop me." Onika wasn't going to do anything, she was just talking for her friends.

Lauren sighed, "I'm not innocent."

"Oh girl we know."

"Shut up. You still here with Beyonce."

I felt Onika shrug, "She never cheated on me."

"Didn't you say she disrespects you? Calls you ran through and shit" Lauren tried her best to whisper.