Chapter 3

I head in to the track today by myself again but with Oscar and Tayla by my side. Before we part ways at Prema and Ferrari I say, "If I don't see you before the sprint, good luck and tell the others good luck too" "Don't worry we will" Tayla says hugging me. After we split I head into the Ferrari hospitality to have breakfast and talk to the media team to see what they wanted me to do today.

After finding out I was on F1 photographer duty for the team, I headed up to my viewing spot from the day before to watch the F3 sprint. Jak was starting 5th with Ollie and Arthur in 9th and 10th of the reverse grid.

"Lights out and away we go"

The young drivers sped of the grid and straight into the first corner. Everyone getting through cleanly except for a small bit of contact between two cars towards the back of the grid.

Ollie, who had started in 9th place had now made it up to 6th and Arthur followed him through the pack into 7th already showing their competitiveness. Jak had gotten up one place to 4th.

The small crowd cheered as the Premas continued their way up the grid. After a short safety car for a hi-tech going into a barrier, the cars made their way through the last 5 laps.

As the checkered flag waved, the Premas finished in 3rd, 4th, and 5th in the same order they started with the Argentinian, Franco Colapinto winning the sprint.

I made the short walk down to Parc Ferme to watch the podium celebrations from below before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jump before turning around to see Arthur and Ollie laughing. "What is with everyone scaring me this weekend?" I laugh hitting Arthur on the shoulder. They continue laughing as we watch and cheer as Jak makes he's way onto the podium. I pull out my phone taking a selfie with the boys and Arthur in the back.

After they clean up and get changed, Arthur and Ollie followed me into the Ferrari garage for practice. Charles came over hugging he's brother and Ollie before Arthur introduced me to the Ferrari driver. "Charles this is Ashley, she's Tayla and Oscar friend and now ours. She's an intern for Ferrari for the weekend" Arthur says smiling. Charles smiles at me giving me a quick hug. "Nice to meet you Ashley" "You too" I smile, silently fangirling on the inside.

Charles makes he's way to the car as the boys laugh at my face. I notice Ollie taking a photo of me before I jokingly slap he's hand. "Stop it" I laugh "You're such a teenage girl" Arthur laughs "He's one of my favourite drivers that doesn't mean I find him hot" "Uh huh" They both laugh as I take out my camera, taking some photos of the cars before they head out to complete their final practice session.

After watching practice and taking some photos we all head up to our favourite viewing spot to watch the F2 sprint.

After a quick start from both Oscar and Tayla the cars make their way into the pit lane as the red flags come out for a crash between the top 3 on the grid.

Not long later the cars roll out into a rolling start and after a pretty dodgy getaway from the cars in front, the Premas gain positions to get themselves into 5th and 6th.

The checkered flag waves again as Tayla and Oscar come through in 2nd and 4th, Oscar finishing on the podium.

We again run down to Parc Ferme greeting the drivers before Oscar makes his way up to the podium and Tayla goes back to the motorhome to get changed.

After the sprint celebrations die down and the F1 qualifying comes to an end. Like yesterday we head down the Melbourne walk, the drivers meeting some fans before we head home before the biggest day of the weekend. Race day.

A/N

I'm slowly getting chapters out. I don't want to rush their relationship but I'm going to skip a lot of races through the 2022 season.

Hope you guys are liking the book so far.

Love u guys <3