- Chapter One -

"I've always been partial to werewolves, perhaps because there's a desperation to their plight that resonates."

- Tad Williams

Werewolves, Hunting in the shadows. legend says once one has been bitten by a wolf under a full moon they are cursed to transform into a werewolf under full moon and hunt for all of eternity... but how much of that is true?

November 19, 1998.

Mom and dad left Me and Two Twin brothers home alone for there 6th anniversary. So here we were having pizza for dinner when i decided best to lay down the ground rules "OK boys here are the rules One go to bed at 8:30, Two Lock all the Windows and Doors, And Three Don't Mess with Dad's Hunting Rifle".  My 18 year old brother Scott made a gun gesture at Patrick who was 12 years old.

"Pow" Scott said as he acted like he shot Patrick. Patrick angrily threw his slice of pizza at Scott. the pizza splatted across Scott's chest.

"Shoot!" Scott yelled as he stood up. he wiped the sauces and cheese of his shirt but it was stained red.

Scott quickly ran up stair to the his bedroom. "Can you two just behave?" i asked Patrick as he grabbed the last piece of pizza.

Later After Dinner.

We were getting ready for bed, "Hey Patrick can make sure all the doors are locked downstairs?" I asked Patrick as he left the bathroom.

"Sure, no problem" he said turned and walked down stairs.

He walked around making sure the doors were locked,  but before he could go upstairs he heard the sliding glass door to the backyard open.

"Hello?!" He asked out loud as he approached the open door, the wind softly blew in.

Patrick slowly closed the door and locked it "Must been the wind" he commented to himself as he walked away not failing to notice the yellow eyes watching him from the darkness.