Rohirat with Baby Ishu~ #3 💖

Rohit ring the bell and Ishu came towards him while running like Virat

Ishu : Wait, wait coming.....(dramatically)

Rohit was smiling while looking at him and Ishu came near door and pretend to open it cause it was already open.

Ishu : Come my baby.....😚

He hold Rohit's hand and started walking towards couch and made Rohit sit on it.

Ishu : How was your day baby ??

He said while trailing his small hands on Rohit's cheeks and pinching it lightly with his small fingers, but stop when he didn't get any answer from Rohit as he was busy in admiring Ishu.

Ishu : Dadda ! Answer me !
Rohit : Umm yes yes.... It was good.
Ishu : Nice, you must be hungry. I will cook for you.

He turned around facing his back at Rohit and took vegetables and gave him.

Ishu : Cut this properly.

And Rohit was so confused while Ishu gave him toy knife and he(Ishu) look at Rohit.

Ishu : Cut it.
Rohit : How ? It was made of plastic !
Ishu : Ohho baby, you should know this. See like this, I will show you.

He sat beside Rohit and took plate, vegetables and knife in his hands and cut it in middle of vegetables as it was sticked there.

Rohit : Ohh.... Okay !!

Ishu gave it to him back and Rohit did same while he(Ishu) went near table and started doing something there.

Ishu : (turned around to face Rohit) Are you done cutting vegetables ?!
Rohit : Y-yes.....(nods)

Ishu took cutted vegetable and put it in toy bowl which was on gas and started stiring it while Rohit was looking at him with smile and then Ishu served it in plate and gave it to him.

Ishu : Eat my baby.....😚

Ishu kiss on his cheek and at other
side Rohit lose his control and lift him up kissing him all over face.

Rohit : Ahh my cute cute junior Vi !!
Ishu : Ahh dadda... It's tickling... Leave me... Hahaha.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rohit kept him on his lap and kiss him once again on his cheek.

Ishu : Still we have to play, leave me.

He jumped off from Rohit's lap and he acted like he ate that vegetables.

Ishu : Now, baby will sleep.
Rohit : What ?!! No-
Ishu : No ? Okay, we will call dadda and then sleep.

He took his toy mobile and dial some numbers and kept it on his ear and gave another phone to Rohit.

Ishu : You are dadda too.

Rohit took phone and kept on his ear.

Ishu : 📞 Hello Ro ? What are you doing ?!