Chapter-1

PART- 1!
THE RISE OF THE DEMON LORD!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been 1,000 years since the Demon Lord was sealed away, by one of his most trusted friends, who even sealed his power, making him unable to awaken............

It was always the myth among peoples, some believe it, while others don't...........

He is known for his cruelness, he is the most powerful being, and after so many years, no one knows how strong he have become, even though he is sealed away..........

The so called friend of the lord, can't kill him, it's impossible to kill him, he can't even go near his body because of the increase of the gravity around him, so he just sealed awayhis power and sealed him away.........

It's been 5years since the 4th Great Ninja World War!

And today after, 6years after the war, the Demon Lord who is sealed for 1000 of years, ........... finally awakened!

[6 years after the war]
~ And ~
[Thousand years after the Sealing]
<3rd persons pov>

Inside a dark cave, a coffin was present where a figure layed there sleeping peacefully...........

when dark purplish black and golden colour was flying around him like a butterfly, surrounding the coffin which is filled with different kind of seals outside

The force suddenly started to gather to much and then..........

Because of the blast, every kind of seals was blown away and lead already blasted away

A hand rose up and grabbed the edge of the coffin and sat up..........