🍓 51. April 🍓

The five-day trip has come to an end.

We knew that. Logan and I returned to the hotel without anyone noticing us. He was wearing his torn T-shirt which he tucked into his pants to hide the opening and I was in front of him so we were not caught.

We went back to our rooms after kissing each other goodnight.

The next morning we would go down for breakfast and immediately after that we would load the suitcases on the bus.

Luckily, Logan managed to pick up a big present for Lily and I got mine.

Our return seemed shorter, perhaps because we did not want this trip to end. When you're having a good time, time flies by.

Unfortunately, the return to ordinary reality marked the end of our fairy tale!

I had texted dad to come and pick me up.

It was the first time I was away from home for so long. Before I left for the trip I remember how I felt. I said I was going to miss mom and dad. It was true. My family was the closest thing to me. I lived with them for so many years!

But on the trip, I bonded with Logan and from then on, everything changed. I was almost ashamed that Logan was now my first priority and my family came second. I almost felt remorse when I thought about this and tried to put them out of my mind. After all, both Logan and my family, held a special place in my heart, they were just in a different place. Each one had a special meaning to me!

When I saw dad waiting for me next to our car with his arms crossed on his chest, wearing sunglasses, wearing jeans and a short-sleeved T-shirt, I thought he was the most charming dad in the world!

I felt like I was witnessing the prince of my childhood taking me in his carriage to the palace

After Logan and I got our bags we moved towards him. I saw my classmates and others from High school, looking at my dad with sly smiles and eyes that made hearts. Yes! That was my dad!

But I was so excited to see him again, I left the suitcase halfway and ran over to him.

- Dad!!

I could feel tears clouding my field of vision and by the time I fell into his arms, the tears were already flowing.

- Princess!

He said and hugged me to him.

I didn't realize how much I missed him!

- Dad!