☆ ONE SIDED EFFORTS ☆

When you are putting efforts for someone that doesn't even care about you and your efforts. You are in love with that person you can even die for them but at some point you feel that Your efforts are not being appreciated, yet even without saying it, you love that person and you put in efforts for him.

You are texting that person at 10am and you are getting reply at 10pm after getting that reply You must be thinking that finally......he replied, he must have said sorry for late reply. But the reply was  "i am busy"
But still you love that person you will not say anything and you reply message will be " ooh..ok sorry my bad"

But at some point This thought will definitely be in your mind Now. :--

● "If he had replied at night then he would have talked to me for 5-10 minutes and i would have been happy"   

●" If he was busy, he could have texted me once and even after so many hours, I would have replied like this"

Then you suppress your thoughts by thinking this-~
*what has happened to me, what kind of things am I thinking, he is also a human being, maybe he is busy, just stop thinking now.*

Even if you feel bad on one point, you will refuse to accept it. ~

When you love a person so much that you do not get angry at his biggest mistake, then understand that you don't love yourself or anyone close to you as much as you love that person.