•5 Only mine

It's 2021 the break up phase of Shubsara

After 3 months of their break up Jugnu arranged a party as it was his birthday. He invited Sara as well to his party. Shubman is along with him!
Shubman knew that Jugnu invited Sara as well to the party!

Sara's POV:
Sara's mind voice: I know that he's here...where he is (roaming here and there)...ohhh Sara c'mon!Why are you searching for him..he's nothing to you now...move on Sara move on!!

Shubman's POV:
I know that Jugnu invited her..But I know she doesn't love me anymore..I know that..I wish I could talk to her...but I really don't know whether she had come or not!

Sara's POV:
Oh Jugnu is here!

Sara:Hi Jugnu..happy Birthday!! (Side hugged him)
Jugnu:Hi Sara..Thank you!!

Shubman's POV:
I heard this voice somewhere! I know this voice...what HI SARA? It's her!?? Sara!!

Shubman saw her and Sara saw him as well!
Shubman eyes got wet!

Sara:H...hiii S...Shubman!!!(fake smiles)
Shubman:H...Hii Sara!!
Sara:So how are you?
Shubman:I'm good (I guess-murmurs)
Sara:Oh nice (he is happy without me-her mind voice)
Shubman:How about you Sara?
Sara:Umm...I'm okay :)
Shubman:Umm sara can I ask you something?
Sara:Hmm go on!
Shubman:Can we just talk in private?

~Jugnu comes~

They both looks at him and Jugnu looks at them as well!
Jugnu:I know you guys want to talk in private!There is backyard no one will come there you both can go and talk!
Sara:No Jugnu..
Shubman looks at Sara with pleased eyes
Sara:hmm I think we have to..okay

They both went to backyard!
Sara:So what do you want to say Shubman?

Shubman:Sara....I'm really sorry Sara

Sara:Sorry?What Shubman come again!!Sorry?Do you just think a Sorry can fix my broken heart? And do you know the value of Sorry? Sorry has so much value Shubman! Please don't make it less valued!

Shubman:Sara lekin meri baat tho suno baby!(catches her hand)

Sara:Leve my hand Shubman! I said leave my hand and what BABY?? I'm not your baby anymore Shubman!

Shubman leaves her hand and said
"Sara please let me explain"

Sara:What are you going to explain Shubman? Okay just explain what you want to (wet eyes)

Shubman:Sara...I know I'm wrong from my side...I don't even know why I reacted that day like that and started a big argument with you..and we fought and we broke up! I know sara I was very rude..but sara please give me one last chance.!

Sara:Can I ask you few questions Shubman?

Shubman:Yes!

Sara:Where were you these 3 months Shubman?you must have moved on right? And you came back to me?

Shubman:Sara....I'll tell you the truth!! So I just wanted to move on badly.....just move on and for that I went to just few dates with models and Yeahh!

Sara:What the fuck? JUST DATES?JUST DATES SHUBMAN? Then you must have found someone right? And why you came back to me now?

Shubman:Sara calm down..calm down!! And they're dates but they aren't that so serious! Just tried to move on Sara..but I now regret a lot.. I don't want to move on at all! But I guess you've found someone already! :)

Sara:Oh!! And seriously you guess Shubman that I moved on very easily? And I found someone already? How can you expect that Shubman? You don't know how much I loved you Shubman 😭I still love you Shubman...I still do...I don't want to move on..literally if you don't come back I just wanted to end my life..but I stayed strong...and I had strong belief that you might come back Shubman..come back Shubman (cried loud and broken totally)

Shubman:Sara please give me one last chance..i promise I'll never break that!! I love you so much Sara..you're the only one for me..You're ONLY MINE Sara baby...

Sara:I love you too Shubman....No no I love you too Shub..I love you (sobbing and hugging him tight)

<They hugged so tight within no time and thought of not leaving but they have to>

Now they break the hug and catch their hands and looks at each other and smiles looking into their eyes!
They walked in...
Ishan,Jugnu,Agni,Subeer and all his friends looked at them with their mouths open and widened eyes 😳😳😳
And at the same type they clapped so hard👏🏻 with the biggest smiles on their faces!
Sara and Shub went and sat on a couch to spend time with each other!

Shub:Baby!!!

Sara:Haa Shub!!

Shub shows his lips

Sara:What??say with your mouth!

Shub:Ahh can't you understand Sara? What you used to do with my lips (pouts😙)

Sara:huh!! Any other day!!

Shub:Why not today? Ask your friends to go to their boyfriends for today...I'll come to you or else should I book an empty one? But Sara if I book an empty flat I'm going to be a devil tonight!! So it's up to you!

Sara (in mind): I want him to be devil tonight but tomorrow I've some work and if he's gonna be devil tonight I might not walk properly tomorrow so yeah!! I know which one is better!

Sara:Naiii..I'll ask my friends you don't worry my Honey!

Shub:Good Girl!!

So they went to Sara's flat as their friends went to their boyfriend's house
They locked the door!! Shub came forward and hugged Sara so tight as he missed her so much than he can express!! Sara hugged him back!!
They broke the hug after few minutes and intertwined their fingers and started moving towards Sara's bedroom
The smell of the room,the cozy bed,perfectly organised table and things!! She isn't a messy one..And Shubman noticed one thing there that was his and Sara's portrait which she hanged it on a thread and few individual photos of theirs which were clicked by each other which made Shubman to cry hard..but he didn't cuz Sara knew how to control his emotions:)

Sara:Shub....you asked something?
Shub:(smiles) I don't want to repeat the words baby
Sara:Then I don't know what you want so I won—
~Shubman breaks her talk~
And within no time he pecked her lips softly and feeling the warmth of each other presence and he lifted her up and sara's legs around his torso and like that moved to their bed and Shubman sat on the bed and Sara is still in that position
They broke the kiss and Sara pushed him on the bed and layed on him
As Shub was shirtless he kept on talking and Sara was listening to him by hearing his heartbeat as well and drawing different patterns on his bare chest which made Shub admire her the most
Sara was still top of Shub...He hugged her tight with one of his hand and other hand he is tapping her head softly to make her sleep on him..
And in some time she slept like a baby...Shubman admired her cuteness and kissed her on her forehead and he slept.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's all guys!!
Please complete the target so that you will get the chapters quick!!
So in this chapter there isn't a mature content because I don't want to make all the chapter mature
Some emotional some fights and mature as well
Next chapter I'll add the smut content!
Target: 80+ votes and 30+ comments for next part
IG: SHUBSARAXCASTLE (do follow)