𝚂𝚒𝚗 & 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

* Part II *
* Not Famous *

☾1986Gary, IndianaWord Count: 9

1986
Gary, Indiana
Word Count: 9.3k

***
I brought her hand to my lips, kissing it softly, letting my mouth linger there as I closed my eyes. The weight of her request settled over me, heavy and sacred. "I will," I promised, my voice thick with emotion. "I swear, I will."

She nodded, trusting me completely, before pulling her hands back and resting them by her sides. The room was thick with the kind of silence that only comes before something important—something that could change everything. I took a breath, steadying myself. "Stay here," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "And don't take that blindfold off unless I tell you to."

"Okay," she replied softly, her voice trembling with a mix of anticipation and trust.

I left the room, each step down the hallway feeling heavier than the last. My heart was pounding, my mind racing as I made my way into the kitchen. If this was gonna be a guessing game, I had to make it interesting. I opened the cabinet, grabbing a bottle of honey, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and some strawberry syrup. I could feel my pulse quicken as I reached for the jar of cherries, holding them tight in my arms. A quick stop by the freezer and I was holding a tray of ice cubes, the coldness a sharp contrast to the heat coursing through my veins.

This wasn't just a game. No, it was more than that. She was about to get exactly what she deserved. With my hands full, I made my way back down the hallway, the weight of anticipation thick in the air. I pushed open the bedroom door with my foot, my breath catching as I looked at her lying there, blindfolded, her chest rising and falling a little faster now. I set everything down on the nightstand beside her, the soft clink of jars breaking the silence.

"What's that?" she asked, her voice quiet, curious, but laced with just the slightest hint of apprehension.

I chuckled low, the sound rough in my throat. "For me to know," I said, leaning in closer, "and for you to find out. Now, sit up real quick for me, doll."

She sat up slowly, her movements hesitant, as if she wasn't quite sure what was coming next. I eased myself onto the bed, sitting close enough to feel the warmth radiating from her. My fingers found the hem of her shirt, tugging at it gently. "May I take this off of you?" I asked, my voice low and steady. "Don't want it gettin' dirty."

She nodded, lifting her arms, and I pulled the shirt over her head, my breath hitching as I took in the sight of her bare skin. Lord have mercy. She was beautiful, her skin soft and smooth, her breasts sitting just right, perfect in every way. I swallowed hard, the weight of her beauty settling over me like a prayer answered.

"Lay back down, doll," I whispered, my voice almost reverent.

She laid back down, her breath coming a little faster now, and I ran my fingers lightly down her arm, barely touching her, just enough to make her shiver. Her body trembled beneath my fingertips, and I smiled softly, leaning in close. "Relax," I murmured, my voice gentle. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise."