Chapter 4: A Good Beat Down!

Hai Guys!! Hope you liked the last chappy! I hope that when Julissa finds out about the tickets, Alex doesnt see the brightside!! Anyway, Read to find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Everyone is in the car driving to the concert)

Julissa: oh mah LAWDY JEYSUS!! Im super excited to see my two favorites in the band: Ray and Prod!!

Alex: *mumbles* yeah...about that.. *laughs to herself*

Julissa: Speak up, Alex! No one likes a mumbler!

Alex: (POV: you wont be so cocky when we get there, chica) Fine. SHUT....UP!

Julissa: ya know what?! Im gonna let all your rude comments slide before i go to jail and not see my babies, OK PSYCO TRICK??!

Autumn: well that was the spirit... Until you went all psyco trick on her.

*Alex and Julissa giggle, until they realize who else is giggling with them and they stop and glare at each other*

Sydney: well ok then.....OMGEEE! I SEE IT! I SEE IT! WERE ALMOST THERE!!

*everyone stops and looks and stares.*

Julissa: I CANT BELIEVE WERE THIS CLOSE TO SEEING OUT BABIES! *holds index and thumb finger about 1 inch apart*

Alex: *mumbles loudly* and thats how close youll ever get! *laughs to herself*

Julissa: *mumbles* wellyoulittletricklookoutimcomingtogetyouthistrickisintroubl-

Alex: speak up, Julissa, no one likes a mumbler!

Julissa: (POV: OOH I CANT STAND HER!!)

Alex: (POV: I cant wait until we get there! I can already see Julissa crying, and Prod....or Roc.. singing "Forever" to me!)

(Autumn & Sydney's Pov: what is their PROBLEM!?)

Julissa: whatever.

*silence*

Autumn: WERE HERE!!! Let me park my car!

Alex:(POV:this is going to be the best day of my life!) YESS!!

Julissa: (POV: I can almost see Ray and Prod! Y-Y-Your a pretty, Your a pretty girl!)

Autumn: Come onn! lets go in! AHH I LOVE YOU PRINCETONN!!

*on line*

Alex: We (POV: Julissa) are going to have the shock of out lives!

Autumn: what do you mean?

Sydney: Hold that thought! I have to pee sooo bad! Hold my spot?

Julissa: ok! we will give him our tickets and wait for you at the gate.

Alex: *giggles*

Sydney: ok *turns head and starts to run towards the women's bathroom*

Autumn: AHHH! WERE ALMOST THERE! I CAN SEE THE SECURITY GUARDS! OMG! I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING!

Alex: Dang, you hype girl! But I still cant believe you booked those tickets! Prod.....And Ray are just TOO DAMN SEXY!

Julissa: *mumbles* yoifthistricklaysafingeronrayimabouttofu-

Alex: Julissa, didnt I tell you before? NO ONE LIKES A MUMBLER!

Julissa: well then I will speak up! IF. YOU. LAY. A FREAKING CRINKLY FINGER! ON RA- (GCO)

Alex: you know what I CA- (GCO)

Ticket Person: ticket please

Autumn: OH NO! Syd has the tickets! what are we supposed to do?!

Alex: ~smirks~ don't worry, she *puts quotation marks in the air with her fingers* "gave" them to me.

Julissa: what do you mean my "gave"?

Alex: *beaming at Julissa* you'll see. *faces ticket person* Here's mine, Here's hers, *points at Autumn* And the last one is for te girl were waiting for.

Julissa: where is my ticket?

Alex: It may have been an accident.......*mumbles loud enough for everyone to hear* or on purpouse.

Julissa: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SON OF A BI- *Punches Alex so hard that her nose starts bleeding*

Alex: ooh you shoudnt have done that!!!

(they start fighting and....

Autumn: STOP GUYS! STOPPP! *tries to pull Julissa off of Alex*

Alex: no, let her punch me! shes about to get beat up out of her mind! *punches Autumn*

Autumn: OH HELL NAW!! I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!

(Autumn jumps into fight and starts punching Alex too.)

Sydney: Heeyyyy guys!! WOAH! WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING?!

(Everyone stops and looks at Sydney)

Julissa: This TRICK just left my tickets at the house! *poinds her finger accusingly at Alex

Alex: *laughs loudly*

Sydney: I found you tickets on the table and I thought the wind blew it out my purse or something because the window was open

Alex: SO....SHES GOING?!

Ticket Person: if you continue fighting than NONE of you are going!

Julissa: THANKYOU SYDNEY! And when we get home.....*stares at Alex intensley* we can finish what we started.

Alex: Ha! Ok....try me hoe!

Julissa: I didnt even have to try the last time, ho!

Autumn: c'mon guys....STOP!

Sydney: yeah. Autumn's right! lets try not to fight and go in.

Alex and Julissa: alright.... fine! *glare at each other*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it?! I LOVEDD IT! Guess whats comming next....wait. whats coming next is so mind-blowing that you should say: "Am I being Mind-Tricked???!