Chapter 25

Tae sees Jiah Shua where the male is helping the girl ....

he watched her closely, feeling a mix of strong emotions

he watched her closely, feeling a mix of strong emotions.The way she laughed, her smile bright and happy as she talked with the male .

Each moment they both share made his heart ache with jealousy.

Right now he wanted to protect her , Keep her to himsel feeling a deep need to keep her close.

Seeing their bond made him want to be the one who made her smile like that.He wondered if she felt the same way about him or if she was focused on someone else instead.

As she played with her hair and leaned in closer, he felt a wave of strong feelings.

All he wanted was for her to look at him the same way.But for now, he stayed quiet, wishing he could close the distance between them.

As Taehyung was about to leave, he heard Shua calling out,

Shua :  "Taehyung! Wait!"

He stopped,

surprised. Jiah, standing nearby, didn't expect him to react that fast.

Her eyes got wide when she saw him near the café,making her heart skip a beat.

Seeing him after so many days,she became nervous after their last encounter.

Emotions flooded her mind,a mix of excitement and fear.

Would he remember the moment they shared?Would he feel the same spark that flickered between them?

As he approached,her breath caught in her throat,and she wondered if she could find the words to say.

Shua : You here ? What a suprise

asked, sounding worried.

Taehyung looked between Jiah and the direction of Shua's voice, feeling a bit unsure.

Tae : Actually Im here to meet Auntie Hanni ...

Tae mentioned he needed to meet Auntie Hanni, and Shua nodded like he understood.
but Jiah felt nervous thinking about the last time they met.

Till the male asked

Shua : "Are you okay?" Shua asked, noticing her silence.

Jiah : "Yeah, just a bit... weakness thats all," she replied, glancing away.

Shua shrugged, not picking up on her tension.