Baby Titans

Before you read: This is a long one-shot that I wrote many years ago. It was originally posted to fanfiction.com but I decided to add it here as well. This fanfic was inspired by an original Teen Titans episode where they have to babysit, and I am a total BBRAE fan so here is my story. Also, if you like the story please read my Sailor Moon fanfic, and follow me on TikTok and Instagram, I wrote a novel and would love to share it with you! :)

Prologue

It was a rainy day in Jump city, the clouds rolling ominously overhead. Our heroes were excited to go bowling and enjoy some time off. These heroes, the Teen Titans, had been working hard all week fighting their enemies, and finally it seemed there was a break in attacks. Robin, the leader, paced back and forth, paranoid that there would be another one. His gloved hand ran through his spiky black hair with anxiety.

"Dude, chill out," Beast Boy warned, offering his friend a slice of pizza. Beast Boy was completely green from head to toe and was the comedian of the group, he always wanted to make his friends happy and see them smile.

"You know I can't do that, what if something bad happens because I decided to 'chill out'?"

"Robin, perhaps Beast Boy is correct. Maybe the 'chill out' would be good for you," this was Starfire, technically an alien, but a goddess none-the-less. She looked very much like her human friends except that she had pink hair and just slightly orange skin. It looked more like a bad spray tan than something otherworldly. The only other thing that stood out about her was her clothing, which consisted of a skimpy two-piece, purple dress, and knee-high boots to match, and the way she spoke. She wasn't completely accustomed to the way that today's teens spoke, and there were still many things she had yet to learn about earth and its' customs. Robin had a huge crush on her, and he hoped that she returned the feelings. Upon her comment, Robin relaxed a bit, scooting ever so slightly closer to her.

Cyborg was another Titan; he was the oldest and by far the smartest when it came to technology. Cyborg was mostly robotic and used this to his advantage against enemies. He was a wiz at gaming and inventing and could eat enough to fill an elephant. At the time, he was putting the team's names into the machine at the bowling alley.

Finally, there was Raven. Raven was a goddess in her own way, a half-Demon sometimes mistaken for a witch because of her awesome powers. However, these powers were hard for her to control, and therefore she had been very reserved her entire life as to never let her emotions go crazy. She sat next to her teammates and friends while reading a book and hiding in her hooded cloak.

Beast Boy, as you may have guessed, got his name from his shape shifting abilities, and while at the bowling alley, he changed into a cat and hopped into Raven's lap. He'd never admit it, but he had a bit of a crush on the emotionless woman, and he was always trying to find a way to make her laugh, but she always detested his jokes.

Beast Boy meowed as she tossed him off her lap.

"Aw c'mon Rae," he said as he changed back.

She rolled her eyes in response before going back to her book.

Cyborg was first to roll the ball and got a strike on the first try. "Booyah!" he pumped his metallic arm into the air and gave his green friend a high-five.

"Nice one!" Beast Boy smiled. He was next to go. On his first attempt, the changeling only knocked three pins over, and his pointed ears lowered in sadness.

"It's okay BB, you'll get the next one," Cyborg assured. Beast Boy nodded and waited for his ball to come back.

When Robin took his turn, he rolled a seven-split and cursed under his breath. Starfire floated up to the marker on her turn and dropped the ball; somehow it made its way down the lane and knocked over all the pins. Robin, Beast Boy, and Cyborg all had their mouths wide open in shock. How she always seemed to be the best at everything, despite everything on Earth being new to her, was a mystery to them all.