Part-15

Yn pov

I woke up and found myself in an unexpected Place. I was in Jungkook's private jet. I slowly woke up. I didn't find Jungkook anywhere. I was laying on the floor all lifeless after his animalistic torture last night

Private Jet interior

I'm never gonna forgive you jungkook. You'll pay For each and every tear drop I shed.

I lookd at my clothes, they were all changed to new ones and medicines were applied on my wounds too.

I didn't even do anything wrong to him last night. Why is he giving me such ruthless punishments? I don't even have someone with whom I can share my problems. He's not even letting me see my brother too. I slowly wiped my tears. I had accepted my fate a long time ago....I wish I could take my life...

In the evening

Finally we arrived at the mansion. The maids were all standing outside to welcome us.

Jungkook opened the door and went outside.

Jk: Take her to the room

He said coldly and went inside. The maids bowed at me and helped me to come out

Maid: Hey mam, how were you?

I passed her a small nod along with a weak Smile. They were few among the people out here who cared about me sincerely.

In the Room

Maid: master is going for a mission tonight. He'll come tomorrow only.

Yn mind: thank god atleast for today you spared me.

Then I remembered something...my brother. It's been a long time since I met him. If jungkook is not here then it's a great opportunity To meet oppa. I heard that his Health is getting worse.

maid: mam tonight only few workers might be present here.there is a fest going on in the city. We're all going there.

Maid2: mam if you can ask Mr Jeon then we all can attend it together.

Yn: oh-... no it's fine. You all can go and enjoy. Hmm... I'm a bit tired can you all please

The Maids bowed at me and left from there

After taking a short nap I woke up.

Yn: everybody might have gone by now

I slowly went downstairs. I also grabbed the basement key with me.

I took a lot of effort for me to reach there like last time

The place was a bit dim but still I was able to see things. I went to the area where my brother was tied

 I went to the area where my brother was tied