TERMS AND CONDITIONS

CONTRACT

This contract is legally binding and outlines the terms and conditions agreed upon by both parties.

This contract states that MISS TREE PAINE is hiring a bodyguard, MR. TRISTAN CARTER, for her client MISS TAYLOR SWIFT from BELMONT SECURITY. This contract would remain in effect from the day of its signing until it was terminated by either party with a 30-day notice. Both parties agree to abide by the terms outlined in this contract, including confidentiality agreements and payment terms.

The rules mentioned below are decided by mutual consent of both parties.

RULES OF THE CONTRACT:

RULE 1: A bodyguard would be responsible for protecting the client at all times.

RULE 2: A bodyguard would be required to maintain confidentiality regarding the client's personal information and activities.

RULE 3: The bodyguard could bring changes in the residence or schedule of the client if deemed necessary for security reasons, with prior approval from the client.

RULE 4: The bodyguard is required to report any security threats or concerns to the client immediately.

RULE 5: It is the duty of both client and bodyguard to ensure that this situation should remain professional and respectful at all times. No sexual relationships or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.

Any violations of these rules may result in termination of the contract.