Chapter-4 (New day/New plan)

Hi everyone!!!!
I am back again for the new chapter and finally my half yearly exam is finally over.
I will daily update the new latest chapters.
But before we start.....

I am giving thanks to Charlotte 662904  because he/she added my this story in his/her reading list. I will always support him/her...

THIS CHARACTERS NOT BELONGS TO ME AND THIS IS MY AU FANFICS STORY...

Now let's begin .....

Naruto's pov

The Next Day

* 7:00am*

Naruto is sleeping on the chair with tied hands and his feet.

*door open*

*close to him*

*shake his head gently*

*Naruto slowly open his eyes*

* see someone in front of him*

"Who are you??" I asked with confused look.
"My name is hinata hyuga and I come to help you". "Did your leader send you to take care of me" I asked. Hinata nodded her head."o-ok first please untie my hands and feet". Hinata said" Of course".

Hinata untied my hands and feets. I get up from the chair.

(Ohk guys I am going to make in dialogue writing method bcz this method is complicated for me).

Hinata - I am giving you clothes and you have fresh up and come to downwards I will make your breakfast.

Naruto - ok, thanks for helping me Hinata.

Hinata - Oh no problem. What the friends are for!

Naruto - Wait... did you just say.... friends....?*with eyes widened *.

Hinata - Yes, I did say to you. *with smile*. But why you saying that??

Naruto  - Uhm... it's because I never made any friends in my life since I was an kid and also my parents are passed away from car accident since I was 4. Everyone treats me like a omega slut. So that's why I am curious about this and I can't believe that you are my first friend. Thank you for being me a friend. *smile*

Hinata - oh I see.... sorry for loss. I am also happy to see you and being me as your friend.

Naruto - Yeah, ok i have to take fresh and i will meet you at down stairs.

Hinata - ok, and I will meet you my more friends.

Naruto - Ok

*Hinata left and close the door*

Naruto - Ok where is the bathroom. *tries to find*. Ah..found it!

*opens the door*

Woooww! This the bathroom I can't believe this.