Episode 2

Joe's Pov

I woke up early because I didn't want to be late for my new job. Then, I went through to my morning routine and had breakfast.

Minutes later, I received a call from uncle wut and he said that, we will meet in the same place. So I left in a hurry because he said he was on his way to that place.

fast forward —

"hello uncle wut, sorry i'm late."

"don't worry it's fine, i just got here too because i bought food earlier for my breakfast." uncle wut show his bag of food and asked me if i'm done eating, i nodded at him immediately and thanks him for trying to offer his food to me.

"here ..." he gave me the car key, "you can start driving now, going to our boss's house."

I smiled and nod, "okay."

well, goodluck self.

I was surprised when we arrived at our boss's house because for me, this house is not an ordinary, it's a luxury mansion house — so big!

can i stay here? — just kidding.

when we entered the mansion house, my jaw dropped and was stunned by what i saw inside. I feel like I'm afraid to touch all the stuff because it might break — those thing will definitely expensive.

"are you okay joe?" uncle wut suddenly asked me.

"yes uncle wut, i'm okay, i was just surprised of what i saw right now."

uncle wut laughs, "i feel you, i was like that on my first day here but you will get used to it, soon."

I shyly nodded to uncle wut.

"mr. wut."

Someone suddenly called uncle wut, so uncle wut and I looked at him.

"is he the new personal driver of our boss?" the person asked, and uncle wut nodded.

"he is joe ... joe, he is jim, our boss's first assistant." uncle wut introduced.

"ohhh nice to meet you sir jim." i reached my right hand to him, and he reached for it — shakehands.

"nice to meet you too joe, just call me brother jim."

"okay brother jim." i smiled at him.

"so jim, you can escort him to our boss." uncle wut said, i frowned.

"won't you come with us uncle wut?" i asked, uncle wut shook his head.

"i have something else to do so jim will take care of you there." uncle wut smile, "goodluck!" he tapped my shoulder before he left.

while we were going to boss's office, brother jim introduced me the name of the boss with a little background about him.

Ming, it's the boss's name — oh pretty cool name, but they called him boss because they don't want to be fired — that has happened before, someone called him his first name, so that person was fired immediately. After that incident, no one called him, Ming. I asked him why, but they don't know the reason.

I admit that I was nervous after hearing that because what if i make a mistake calling him? :(

"we're here, this is his office."

brother jim knock on the door three times before he open the door.

i sighed, i took another deep breath — after gathering some courage, i entered the room after brother jim.

As i walked in, i was amazed by how beautiful the boss's office was. The office had a black and white color scheme, which perfectly suited a man.

I glanced around and then I saw a man with his back turned to me, i think he is the boss.

"boss, he is joe that mr. wut said." brother jim introduce me to him, and i don't know what i'm going to say — the atmosphere is very very silent.

"jim, leave us alone." the boss said and i was surprised of his voice — his voice alone indicated that he was handsome.

i looked at brother jim, he said nothing and he just bowed before leaving the office.

after that, i was left speechless as i watched him slowly walked towards me — i was mesmerized, he was an incredibly handsome man.

damn, he was so handsome.
wait, what happened to me !?
i need to wake up.

i slapped my face, then boom i woke up to reality — i saw him smirked a smile at me.

"so, you are joe."

"y-yes ..." i stuttered said as he walked closer and closer to me and i also step and step backwards until i ran out of space to retreat, I felt the cold wall behind me — i was cornered now.

he placed his hand above my head and i was trapped in his arms then he leaned in closer to me — wait, this is not right.

"b-boss, what are you doing?"

instead of him answering me, i saw him grinning as he stepped back.

is he teasing me? or he just test me?

"you can get out of my office now."

"uhh o-okay boss." i quickly bowed and was about to leave his office but he called me again.

"joe."

i immediately looked at him without saying anything.

"bring your important things, from now on, you will live here, so that, i can call you around if i need you."

cut 🎬 12:20am, i'm sleepy naaa ~ 😴