Chapter XVI: Just For You

"Julian!!" Zephyrina shouted

"Look at thiss!!!" She presented herself with a masquerade mask.

"Dont worry, its not the dangerous one!" She giggled and so did Julian.

They started dancing.

As they were, a bunch of warriors broke into their place and got hold of Zephyrina.

"Princess, come along with us! You're accused of murder and drug abuse!" One of them shouted.

"WHAT NO, WHY WOULD I DO THAT? JULIAN, HELP ME!!"

Julian ran to help but they hit him away. She was in their custody now.

"Listen. you guys have it all messed up. I didn't kill ANYBODY, and I DON'T DO DRUGS. Leave me alone!" 

"Princess, shut up and come with us."

She struggled and struggled but still, they didn't let her leave.

They dragged her away; holding her in both her arms and she gasped in horror looking at the boy she loved. He was bleeding. They hit him that hard. He lay on the floor as if he died during a battle.

"Julian looked up from his half-unconscious state to assure Zephyrina, "I will come and get you back home. Don't worry."

Zephyrina cried.

********************************************************************************************

GUYS!

This is the end of this book and being honest,

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I FINISHED A WORK THAT I STARTED!!

Im so proud of myself and I'm so proud of you if you guys patiently read through all chapters without boredom!!😊

This story will be continued in my next book, stay tuned!!

Crimson signing out