ʏᴀɴ!ᴅᴀɴᴅʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ʏᴀɴ!ɢʟɪsᴛᴇɴ

((just to say, I love writing but I suck ass at it so it'll probably be bad))

🌼+🪞

((It feels weird using Y/N but I cant really refer to the reader in any other way, so while I will refrain, from it, I will use Y/N))

Glisten is going to speak in italics, same as the reader, and dandy will speak in bold.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

As the ichor machine finally filled to the brim you sighed in relief

"Finally.."

You walk around looking for another machine,hearing a call from someone behind you, you turn around to see glisten.

"Well hello there, how are you doing? Haven't gotten injured have you?"

..

"No I haven't gotten injured don't worry.."

"Good to hear!"

You and glisten walk around talking, before hearing the familiar alarm of the elevator, signalling that you both needed to go there immediately as the last machine had been completed

As you were both running towards the exit,glisten was ahead, while you were trailing behind since you had lower stamina and movement speed, unfortunately you had a twisted chasing you, as you both ran you took a hit from twisted boxten, you winced in pain but kept running, as taking a hit is better than meeting your demise in total.

You managed to jump into the elevator right as the doors shut, sighing as you look around at the others in the elevator with you, glisten, vee, Finn, goob and scraps, all of them looked fine, and it seemed like no one was really missing from the group.

As you stood up you heard mechanical gears, turning around you saw two trapdoors open and dandy arise from the ground (like a drama king-)

He was selling a chocolate bar.. not useful at the moment, some gumballs? How are they going to help me right now.. and finally some soda.. not useful dandy, I love you but can you please sell some bandaids or something..?

As you were thinking to yourself, dandy spoke up.

"Oh! Y/N.. you look injured, maybe buy something to help? It's 50% off, I have some bandages if you need them, buy one get one free!"

Glisten literally stared in pure utter disgust before walking up to you, stopping you from buying anything

"Oh please! Y/N why would you want to buy these peasant items! None of them would even help you, you'd be better off grabbing some from the next floor.."

Dandy looked extremely pissed, Peasant items?? How dare he! Plus! Y/N is injured! Is that not important??

"Peasant items? PEASANT ITEMS?? are you joking right now? I have the best items you could buy! Even better prices too!! Plus, Y/N needs healing NOW."

"For all we know your bandages could kill them!! They're probably poisonous!"

"Why would I EVER try and do that to Y/N!?"

"Oh I dont know, maybe because your a fucking liar and a manipulative bitch? You're probably just trying to lure Them into imminent death!"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SHITTY MIRROR!! Y'KNOW WHAT?? I HET Y/N DOESNT EVEN LIKE YOU!"

you just stood there and watched as dandy and glisten bickered, insults being thrown left and right as if it was a war, a war over you, should you feel flattered or scared..? Who knows!

You looked over to the others who were staring like you were, before you turned to Finn and whispered

"Is this ever going to end..?"

Finn stays silent for responding

"I SHRIMPLY don't know!!"

Finn chuckles

Oh for god sake.. should've seen it coming..

Glisten and Dandy continues to argue until a small ding was heard and dandy lowered back into the ground, shouting a last

"THIS IS NOT OVER GLISTEN!!"

"I HOPE YOU DIE IN THAT HOLE DANDY!!"

Glisten shouts as he turns around, waiting for the elevator door to open before dragging you out

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Well! Thats the first oneshot done! Time to move onto the next 🧍

Also thank you for the request!