The day Lucifer brings back my daughter.

When I see Lucifer flying down into town the song caffeine starts playing on the town speakers so I ran a him smirking and began beating the shit out him and hope was yelling go dad beat his ass and i began beating the shit out of Lucifer and then he tossed me into a car while I was crushing the car and then I popped out my red and black gigantic bladed razor sharp all metal wings.
*lucians and Sabrina's and Aurora's wings*

Then I flew up into the sky and used my electrokinesis to summon lightning and blasted Lucifer with it and didn't stop until I see Sabrina shielding him with her magic and I popped in my wings and said Brina is that you and she said hey dad and I ...

Then I flew up into the sky and used my electrokinesis to summon lightning and blasted Lucifer with it and didn't stop until I see Sabrina shielding him with her magic and I popped in my wings and said Brina is that you and she said hey dad and I hugged her and kissed her head and I said how are you alive and she said grandpa on Lucifer's dad resurrected me because he wanted you and Lucifer to make up and I'm so happy you are back my little witch and I hugged her and Aurora said dad and I looked up and said Rory how are you here and just like Sabrina said grandpa and I looked up at the sky said thank you and I looked at Lucifer said you only got one more chance but you have to share me with Klaus and he growled and said fine and Klaus walked over with hope and I introduced hope to her half sisters.

Then Ruby said Lucian you know that you have to do the dance and I said girls follow and we began doing the same dance from bring it on fight to the finish and everybody was shocked because I was dancing like I was in the movie and then Ruby turned the song to BOMBÓN
And I began dancing like I was dancing while having sex and everybody was shocked and Klaus and Lucifer looked at me with lust and they picked me up and the song I see red was playing and I began kissing them both and they speed me to the authors mansion into my private master bedroom suite and I began grinding on Klaus and he growled and ripped off my clothes and threw me on the bed and I said you know what would be hot you and Lucifer kissing and then they began kissing each other and undressing each other and I played the song victory dance by my morning jacket and I began jerking off to Klaus and Lucifer kissing and then they pounced on me and I felt Klaus giving me hickeys while Lucifer began eating my ass out and moaned so loud I started making it snow outside and I was flipped onto my stomach and Klaus entered my ass and I said both of you in me please and they both pushed into me and began pounding into me and I just let them because they felt amazing and I said harder and they began pounding into me in sync and I moaned so loud I didn't even notice I was making all kinds of roses grow all over the room and then after six hours and 19 orgasms later they both released inside of me and then I saw a anti pregnancy potion was teleported into my room and I downed it and said thanks mom and Klaus said what was that and I said umm never mind and I hyper speed into the bathroom and began washing up when Klaus came into the bathroom and into my gigantic walk in shower and pushed me against the tile and choked me and roared showing his tribrid face and said what was in that potion bottle and then Lucifer walked in and sniffed the potion and said anti pregnancy potion and he sped into the shower and said why did you take that and I said my mother Hecate was worried that you guys would find out I was in my heat so she sent me that right after you guys cummed inside of me because she didn't want anymore grandkids right away especially since I just started to contact Lina after her mother just told her I'm alive after she divorced me and took custody of Lina and Lucifer said wait Catalina Cruz is your daughter and I said yes Isabel is a bruja we were an arranged marriage because our families were coven mates and I was the one who got Catalina and her friends and team into Malibu vista high school when they won the spirit championship and I got to meet her at the spirit championship because Isabel invited me and I kinda unlocked Lina's powers because Isabel bound them when she was just a baby and Lucifer said you could have told us we could have helped you get custody and I said I know but I have just started gotten to know Lina and if I pulled her out of school away from her friends she would've hated especially her sisters and they said we're sorry love though when are you and Lina meeting again and I said why and then Klaus said because we are coming with everybody to meet her and I said no way and they said why and I said because you guys will embarrass me and I don't need Klaus's siblings killing anybody and I can't have the girls killing Isabel and then finished cleaning up and got dressed and magically packed a enormously large duffel bag with my grimoire and enormously large case full of all ultra rare super rare and rare and normal and dangerous and non dangerous powers and abilities and knowledge and wisdom and spells and rituals and ceremonies and everything else and potions and potion ingredients and flowers and herbs and spices and plants And minerals and rocks and crystals and gems and stones and all kinds of liquids and upper level demons flesh and animals and birds and reptiles and snakes and everything else magical and mystical and supernatural and spiritual and all kinds of magicks and everything else and beyond that and more.

Then i magically teleported to Lina's mansion she's living in while in Malibu and turned off my phone and everything else and activated my anti tracking rune tattoo and I knocked on the front door and said Catalina open up and Lina opened the door and said papa and i hugged her and she said come in and I said ready for another magic lesson and Lina grabbed her grimoire and I opened my case and she said what are we making now and I said we are making a vanquishing potion for upper level demons so pick one and we can make it and she said ok um belthazor and I said okay and I showed her how to make it and I backed away and she dropped a piece of belthazor flesh into the potion and she flew backwards and said what the hell was that and I said your aunt piper had the same problem and she said great and I added ice into the potion and then I began filling up potion bottles and she said why didn't you warn me and I said because you needed a refresher on how witchcraft is nothing to play around with and she said ok and I said watch me Magic Forces, black and white,
Reaching out through space and light.
Be he far or be he near,
Bring us the demon Belthazor here.

And then belthazor comes teleporting in and I threw the potion at him and smiled as he went up into flames and Lina said awesome and then said what next and I said you have the potions kit I've sent you for Christmas practice making the potions in your grimoire which is basically a copy of mine and she did and pack all of my potions ingredients and everything else up and I went to my room when I get a premonition of Klaus and Lucifer looking for me in Malibu and they found out where the mansion was and was storming in and i telepathically told Lina to summon everyone inside the mansion including treyvonetta and Gloria and sky and Christina and her mom and step father and activate the security system spells and everything else we put on the house and property and she did that and Lena began telling the girls to get ready for a fight and they began powering up after they got ready Klaus and Lucifer showed up with everybody else and Lina and the girls were strengthening all of the security spells and wards and everything else sealed everything and beyond that and sealed everything again and Klaus tried throwing a rock through a window and the spells changed the rock into bullets and shot them at Klaus and Lucifer and then Lina spoke on the radio alarms saying so you are the ones my dad was warning me about being possessive about him.