Chapter Twenty Two ✔

authors note : hello, hello. So I just wanted to write a little bit on why I have not been updating, I just finished my 8th grade year. I was very busy throughout the year with basic drama, sports, and balancing social life, and school. I am very thankful for 168k reads, THANK YOU. I love you all very very much. I know this isn't much, but you all do not know me very well, and I feel very obligated to give a reason as too, why i haven't made time to update. Once again my sincere apologizes.
P💘
recap: Ana is pregnant, or so they assume with Nash's baby. Nash is in love with Rae, which cannot work, because Rae has been seeing Jack. Rae smoked/stayed the night with Jack. Rae's mother is in the hospital.

Rae's POV
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with these people? why can't Alex just tell me what's going on? He literally tells me nothing. And I repeat. Nothing. Like when he cut his foot open on a tin can, he wouldn't even tell me his passcode.

I sit down in the car, with my arms crossed and have my best rbf (resting bitch face) on.

WHY ARE WE EVEN HERE ANYWAYS, I HAVE THINGS TO DO MY GOD.

When we suddenly make a sharp turn into the airport, jeez, people forget about my arm.

It's still in a cast, by the way. Nobody seems to care about me.

Haha, I'm so cliche.

I laugh to myself about my funny thoughts because I'm just hilarious.

I begin to get semi pissed off, and just go on my phone.

A/N; OH MY GOSH I JUST CHEXKED AND IM #22 under Jack Gilinsky. Please please vote!! I wanna be in the 20-30's I will update so much more often. I'm #324 under ff.

As we turn into the airport, and pull in. I see my mother. And I also see my father. My mother has a oxygen thing, and my father is holding it.
I instantly regret saying what I said.
My mom could be seriously hurt, and I just got super upset.

I step out of the car, to go help my mother and father put our luggage into the car, while they get in and chit chat with my aunt.

Alex suddenly hugs me and says "everything will be okay, I promise" and kisses my forehead.

I'm honestly so confused.

~

As time went on, we had stopped by our house to drop their luggage and our school bag stuff off, and had gone for a parent and children day.

~

Alex's POV
I had instantly regretted not telling Rae what was wrong with mother because when she finds out its gonna kill her and I can't just sit around and watch my baby sister be upset, and cry. It would kill me.

As we reach the house, I go to my room and lay on my bed. I walk into the hallway, and begin to hear my mom explain to Rae what's wrong with her.

"Honey.. Listen.. I have-"

-------
- this was unedited -
HEY GUYS LOL SOOOO
100 comments for the next update I'm back and better than ever wassup.

Sorry I was gone for like a year, I'm in highschool now.

Honestly I'm such a big athlete and it's so hard because we have away games that I don't get home till like 11 then I have school the next day!!

Anyways, I'm writing a Hayes FF.
So comment your name if you wanna be in it 😉😉

Don't forget 100 comments or 50 votes and 50 comments for the next update i know this was short don't kill me pls ily 💘💘