F.F.Y.L - Famous fans.

"Unnie! Y/b/n had a concert last Monday and they just uploaded it!" The young woman said happily, shoving her phone on the older woman's face. The older woman looks at the younger and smiles, "That's cool, Chae! What song did they sing?" She asks.

Sana and Chaeyoung were sitting on the couch since they were on a small break after practicing their dances for their upcoming tour, Chaeyoung was a massive fan of Y/b/n. She's been wearing more of their merchandise lately than her other clothes.

Hell, when she introduced Y/b/n to everyone in Twice. They fell inlove with the band instantly, They bought their merch, their albums, basically everything. Anyways, enough talking for me.

"Well, they sang Play with fire and She's crazy but she's mine. Can you believe Y/n composed all their songs but doesn't take all the credit?" The younger yaps, Sana listens to Chaeyoung ranting about her favourite band, and she doesn't complain because Sana likes the band too. But she's not into that much type of genre of music.

She always thought Y/n was a good guitar player, don't get her wrong, she likes everyone in the band but she always found Y/n fascinating to look at and listen to.

( a/n: ik ik, thank me later. )

Chaeyoung suddenly squeals making Sana snap out of her thoughts and look over confusingly at the young girl. "Unnie look at this! It's their new album their coming out with in a few days! Well not really but.." Sana takes Chaeyoung's phone and looks at the post.

-

Y/B/N_official_fanpage

2nd Album dropping on July 26 2023 💘
#Y/b/n #y/n #ash #robin #jackson #lovesAmess

2nd Album dropping on July 26 2023 💘#Y/b/n #y/n #ash #robin #jackson #lovesAmess

613 retweets • 5.19k likes • 7,982 views

----

Y/n's__dogi
"OMG? Can't believe Y/n made half of the songs hehe, she's so good! 💓"

20 Likes • 19 replies

|
|
|
Y/n's__dogi
- ✦Robinsdrumsticks✦
"Huhuhu, Robins so good at composing. #robinbestboy 💖💖🔥"

-

Sana nodded before giving back the cub her phone with a small smile on display. "That's cool." Chaeyoung widens her eyes and parts her lips while looking at the older woman, "That's it?! Just cool? Unnie, your insane!" She yelled making the hamster hiss and cover her ears.

"Chae, keep it down." The hamster begged making Chaeyoung sighs, "Alright, The music isn't just 'cool' it's.." Sana paused trying to find the correct word. Chaeyoung's face lights up then placed her hands on her hips, "Epic? Amazing?" Sana nodded and placed her finger on her chin.

Jihyo walks into the room along with Nayeon, both of them had plastic bags in both their hands, filled to the brim with food and drinks. Jihyo promised them that when they were done practicing they could eat as much as they want as a reward for being hard-working.

But Nayeon? She had to pay for all the food since they decided to play rock, paper, scissors. And whoever lost would pay for everything, Nayeon being Nayeon attempted to run out of the room but Jeongyeon grabbed her wrist.

"Did you get my Jokbal?!" You already know who said this. Tzuyu quickly shoves it into her mouth and looks around the room and points to Dahyun. "Ughnnie ahte iht!" Tzuyu muffled and chewed rather quickly. "Dahyun!" Momo snaps her head towards the eagle who was sitting beside Mina and drops her Nintendo controller.

Dahyun shakes her head aggressively, "I-" Momo runs over to the human tofu and tackles her to the ground as the tofu scream in terror. "UNN-" Momo grabs her chin and opens her mouth, "SPIT IT OUT!" Jeongyeon clicks her tounge on the roof of her mouth and crosses her arms.

"Should we stop them?" She asks, Mina looks up from her switch and shakes her head. "No, she'll find out Tzuyu ate it eventually." She said looking back down with Jeongyeon nodding.

Jihyo watched the chaos unfold, they were all like a family, a very chaotic family. It was stressful but Jihyo knew how to deal with it, she's been doing this since their debut. They got so close so quickly. Jihyo sighs and yelled,"YAH! QUIET DOWN OR I'LL RETURN THE DAMN FOOD! AND MOMO I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR DAMN JOKBAL!" The room suddenly turns silent with everyones head towards their leader.

Momo whines but follows and gets off Dahyun who was now holding her jaw from it being forcefully opened by the raccoon a few minutes ago. "Good, now let's all eat." Jihyo smiles and places the food on the floor.

-

"I don't get it Chae, why are you so obsessed with them? Like, OBSESSED obsessed." Dahyun asks the cub, Chaeyoung takes a bite of her strawberry cake and takes out her phone. "Unnie, are your serious? Their so damn good at singing and playing instruments!" She exclaims.

"Plus, they just uploaded a dance cover a few hours ago, and I can't get it off my mind!" The cub squeals remembering the video she saw and kicked her feet, making all the girls look at her confusingly, along with concern. "I didn't know they danced too." Tzuyu says, sipping her drink.

"Well, their so talented! Don't blame them for having multiple talents." Tzuyu rolls her eyes and continued sipping on her drink.

But Dahyun was right, Chaeyoung had an 'unhealthy' obsession with Y/b/n or so that's what the other girs say. Nayeon looks up from her food to look at the baby cub infront of her, "I
saw they played one of their old songs on Instagram a few minutes ago." Chaeyoung widens her eyes.

"How could you not tell me?!" She yelled and opened her phone in a hurry, scrolling through the band's insta page. Chaeyoung didn't speak while finding the video, she was determined to find it since the band posts frequently on Instagram.

Jihyo was talking to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu, Momo was apologizing for tackling Dahyun, Sana, Mina, and Nayeon were talking about the upcoming tour and how they were excited to meet all ONCE's. Jihyo waves Jeongyeon over to come closer and so the ostrich followed, Jihyo leans over and whispers in her ear, "I have an idea."

Jeongyeon raised her brow with deep curiosity displayed on her face, "What?" She whispered back. "Why don't we buy tickets to Y/b/n? After the tour?" Jeongyeon makes an 'o' shape with her mouth and nods, "You think our schedule can fit that?" She asks, Jihyo shrugs and taps her chin.

"Let's make it fit. For Chae!" She whisper-shouted.

-