Chapter 1

You had always dreamed of going to the eras tour, the flashing lights, the crowd singing and not to mention; Taylor Allison swift. You'd loved her music for a long time and in all honesty you thought she was hot. You had a small following on tik tok for making edits of her, embarrassing but amazing.

Tonight your dream was finally coming true, you'd gotten tickets. Floor tickets. It all still felt like a fever dream. Putting on your outfit, the sparkly makeup, getting in your car and going through the lines. Until you were finally there. Surrounded by bright colors and the stadium filled with people talking and singing to the opening acts. You traded friendship bracelets and talked to the people around you while you waited for Taylor to come on stage. Soon you heard the opening song start, everyone turned towards the stage as Taylor's dancers began to come out. And after s few long moments there she was; in her tangerine colored bodysuit smiling at the crowd. Everyone screamed her name and waved at her, you included.

You sung until your throat hurt and danced until you couldn't anymore. Your eyes constantly glued to the amazing woman on stage, how did she do it? Preforming for three and a half hours? It seemed impossible. But there she was, dancing around and singing as if she didn't have a care in the world. As you cheered from the crowd she began making her way more toward your section. Soon she was standing practically right in front of you in her chevron midnights bodysuit. Everything happened so fast you thought it wasn't real at first. You locked eyes with her, she winked and a small smirk appeared on her face. Out of the corner of your eye you swore she looked almost as if she had fangs...
But that would be absurd.
Vampires don't exist

Taylor's POV
She began making her way towards the diamond section of her stage. She wanted to give every fan an experience to remember so she always tried to interact with the crowd, most people would be tired by a long show like this. But not her. She practically fed off the energy in the air, the adrenaline and dopamine, it was all so delicious to her. She turned to face towards the audience, her observant eyes scanning over everyone when they landed on a gorgeous girl in the cutest outfit. She had
Y/E/C eyes and Y/H/C hair that beautifully framed her face. It wasn't hard to get eye contact with her, everyone was looking at her and she could play them all like a violin. Taylor stared into her gorgeous eyes, noticing how they widened in shock for a moment and a small blush appeared on her face. Oh? Is she into me? Taylor winked at the girl, a smirk appearing on her face and she couldn't help her fangs detract slightly as she thought about the girl.

Taylor snapped out of it the moment the next beat came through her ear monitors. Just like that she was back to preforming dancing away and swaying her hips as if nothing had happened. She cast a few stray glances at the woman while she finished her show. She took a final bow and a deep breath as she was lowered backstage. Waiting for her were a few security guards making sure she was safe. "Hey guys, I want someone backstage. She's sitting in section 13. Wearing (outfit of your choice),
Y/H/C hair and Y/E/C eyes. Tell her to wait outside my dressing room until I'm ready. I think I want to give her a little meet and greet."

A/N: updated will usually NOT come this quick I just had started on this one and had a bit of motivation. Luckily I don't have much going on in the next few days so expect chapter two soon. I promise more will happen in the next chapter and hopefully it's longer!
Love, Rocksy